As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Pop for Letters, Alphabet Recognition, Grades PreK+, Ages 4+, Early Phonics Game, ABCs, 8 Pop Cards #adLearning Resources #ad
- Practice alphabet recognition and beginning letter sounds on the go! Pop set includes includes 100 die-cut popcorn cards - uppercase and lowercase letters plus the POP card, which forces players to put all of their popcorn back into the carton.
Reach into this fun box of POP for Letters to practice alphabet recognition and beginning letter sounds. Box measures 3"l x 3"W x 6. 25"h. Fun for ages 4+.
2. Educational Insights #ad
72 Preschool & Kindergarten Readiness Lessons, Educational Insights Hot Dots Jr. Beginning Phonics Flash Card Set, Ages 3+ #adEducational Insights #ad
- Compatible with any Hot Dots or Hot Dots Jr. Phonics readiness: this set gives practice to letter sounds, final sounds, initial sounds, and rhyming words - one of the readiness skills needed for PreK & K.
Build confidence: hot dots gives on-the-spot encouragement they need to boost confidence and build readiness for school through self-paced, independent learning fun. Requires a hot dots pen sold seperately.
Includes: 36 double-sided cards—that's 72 cute and colorful learning activities. Pens sold seperatELY. Back to school or homeschool activity: hot dots makes the perfect activity to get ready for school! Or keep kids engaged, entertained, and learning while being at home. Get prek & kindergarten ready: help your child prep for school success with this fun, interactive flash card set.
3. Junior Learning #ad
Junior Learning Beginning Sound Dominoes Educational Action Games, Multi JL492 #adJunior Learning #ad
- Children will love the feel of learning with a real domino. 28 piece set of dominoes to teach beginning sounds. Collectors tin for easy storage. Thick plastic dominoes make manipulation easy to play the game. Complete beginning sounds matching games.
4. Really Good Stuff #ad
Really Good Stuff Find A Spot Sounds Game Beginning Letter Sounds #adReally Good Stuff #ad
- Sound it out: this letter sound-matching game focuses on beginning letter sounds in order to improve sight-reading skills. Learning independently: players can turn the cars over to see if they’re right, which helps them learn without supervision.
Match them up: children identify the beginning sound of the picture in the parking space and match up cars for each one.
Cute car theme: kids love the that this game puts them in the driver’s seat as they steer their car toward the correct parking spot. Includes: 6 double-sided, color-coded parking lot game boards 12½" x 12½" each, and 180 sturdy laminated chipboard cars in 6 shapes and colors 1½" x 2½" each.
5. Teacher Created Resources #ad
Beginning and Ending Sounds Splat Game #adTeacher Created Resources #ad
- If two cards are matching, the player says “SPLAT!” and flips the card over. The first player to flip over all of their cards wins. Fast-paced games provide practice for beginning reading skills! as the caller reads each card aloud, players scan the cards in front of them.
Three color-coded decks make it easy to adapt the game for one-on-one practice or multiple players. Cards measure 3-1/2" x 2-1/4". Includes easy directions for more learning time! For 2-6 players. Set of 225 cards: 75 calling cards & 150 answer cards.
6. Learning Resources #ad
Alphabet Awareness & Recognition, Learning Resources Alphabet Soup Sorters, Ages 3+, 208 Pieces, ABCs, Early Phonics #adLearning Resources #ad
- Build vocabulary while encouraging sorting, memory, language, fine motor, and recall skills. Ideal for ages 3+. Set includes 26 durable cardboard cans with plastic lids, 130 die-cut photo cards, 52 letter cards, and activity guide.
Promote school readiness with activities that support alphabet awareness, early phonics, letter recognition, and reading. Each can measures 4¼"H x 3"D.
|Brand||Learning Resources #ad|
|Manufacturer||Learning Resources #ad|
|Warranty||Against Manufacturer Defect|
7. Learning Resources #ad
Ages 5+, Set of 6, Learning Resources Vowel Owls Sorting Set, Word Recognition, Assorted Colors #adLearning Resources #ad
- Sort the word cards with the correct owls labeled with vowels. Includes 6 colorful, plastic owls 5 printed with the vowels and 1 blank for sometimes Y, 100 picture cards, and activity guide.
Practice phonics and word recognition. Ideal for ages 5+. Supports academic state standards in English Language Arts.
8. Learning Resources #ad
65 Piece Set, Learning Resources Fox In The Box Position Word Activity Set, Phonics Game, Ages 3+, Preschool #adLearning Resources #ad
- Put the pear near the chair, box, tree, along with 20 picture cards, one double-sided spinner, or the bee in the tree! Features a hat, and chair, 40 double-sided activity cards, and multiple instructional rhyming games and activities.
Grade pre-k+ Ages 4+. Kids follow rhyming directions to place their cards in the proper place. Develop fine motor skills, Following multi-step directions, Language development. Teach positional word vocabulary, rhyming, and how to follow multi-step directions.
9. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Writing, Language, Literacy Resource for Kindergarten-2nd Grade, Speech, Key Education Sentence Building for Kids—Sight Word Builder for Early Reading #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- The set teaches the use of capitalization, punctuation, and sentence structure in an engaging way. What’s included: this learning tool features 55 2. 2-inch x 2. 2-inch word cards color-coded by parts of speech, game and activity ideas, 4 punctuation cards, and 27 photo cards.
How it works: construct simple sentences by interlocking puzzle pieces to create sentence strips, and practice early reading and writing with the set’s fun puzzle-piece card tiles and interactive games.
Why key education: key education products are designed by former Special Education teachers to meet the diverse needs of all students—helping them to reach their highest potential in learning, emotions, social skills, communication, and behavior.
Working together: great for both homeschool and classroom learning, the Sentence Building set includes teaching suggestions and multiple reading and writing games to work alongside students to build vocabulary, grammar, and increase fluency. Multi-purpose learning tool: practice building proper sentences with familiar sight words and picture cards with Key Education's Sentence Building set.
10. Teacher Created Resources #ad
Teacher Created Resources Alphabet Pocket Chart Cards TCR20852 #adTeacher Created Resources #ad
- 210 total pieces. A great classroom resource. Write-on/wipe-off surface. Cards measure 4-1/2" x 3-1/4".