As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Intoy #ad
1:50, 1:40, Intoy 12 Inch Triangular Engineer Scale Ruler, 1:20, 1:60, Ideal for Civil Engineering Drafting, Imperial Scale, 1:10, Anodized Solid Aluminum Core with Laser Etched Scales, 1:30 #adIntoy #ad
- Reliable for engineers and students Drafting their blueprints, designs or drafts. Triangular body Design for Safer Cutting and Scoring of Materials. If you are unhappy with your purchase, please feel free to ask a full refund.
Precise scale: professional grade for supreme accuracy. Never fade scales: laser etched and black Anodized the anodic oxidation techniques, the scales is bold and legible, NEVER fade or Rub Off. 100% worry-free warranty: reliable construction and accurate performance.
Ideal for blueprint, architecture, 1:50, 1:40, civil Engineering, 1:30, 1:20, Professional Applications, Drafting and Technical Illustration. Imperial scale: 3 sides with 6 scales - 1:10, 1:60 Ideal for any architect, draftsman, engineer, or student. High quality: made from high grade anodized aluminum and well-machined. Durable to use and a good grip in hand.
|Manufacturer||YongKang HuaShen #ad|
2. NOKKO #ad
Laser-Etched Markings, Anodized Aluminum, Imperial and Metric Conversion Table Included, NOKKO Architectural and Engineering Scale Ruler Set, Professional Measuring Kit for Drafting, Construction #adNOKKO #ad
- Our scale rulers are made of solid aluminum that will easily withstand impact or drops. Excellent readability - with laser-etched white markings set on a black background, these rulers are easier to read than rulers with poor contrast or printed markings that easily fade or rub off.
3 rulers in 1 deluxe bundle - be ready for any professional or recreational drafting task as this bundle includes 1 architect scale ruler, 1 engineer scale ruler, and a standard metal ruler.
With this bundle, you get 3 professional quality measuring tools at an affordable price. Ready for many years of use - subpar scale rulers have a steel exterior but are filled with plastic.
Perfect for all projects - both the scale rulers use the standard Imperial scale, while the stainless steel ruler features both Imperial and Metric scales, plus a conversion table on the backside. Max value for money - individually purchasing an engineering or architectural scale ruler can be costly.
3. STAEDTLER #ad
StaedtlerR Engineers Printed Scale #adSTAEDTLER #ad
- Easy-to-read, printed graduations will not rub off. Scales are made of high-impact polystyrene plastic. Engineer triangular scales are fully divided: 10, 50, 30, 20, 40, 60 parts to the inch.
Three sides with six different scales feature die-engraved graduations. Color-coded grooves allow quick and accurate selection of the desired scale. 12-inch triangular scales are ideal for engineers and engineering students.
|Part Number||987 19-34BK|
4. Pacific Arc #ad
Or Drafting, Engineering, Pacific Arc Engineering Scale Ruler, 6" Scale Ruler for Architectural Designs #adPacific Arc #ad
- Adept for every situation- this ruler is great for drafting and measurement of engineer designs, scale drawing or Orthographic projects. The perfect gift - gift this metric scale ruler to the mechanical engineer in your life.
Premium drafting ruler - proportionally scale your designs with precision and ease using this premium engineer ruler. Accurate and versatile, floor plans, such as blue prints, this is the perfect triangle ruler for any architect or engineer.
Made with high-grade plastic to last you years. Durable triangular design- made with high quality, heavy plastic this ruler is perfect for the drafting engineer on the go.
Give them a practical, memorable gift that will further their creativity to the next level. Money-back guarantee-if this metric scale isn't what you're looking for, we offer a money-back guarantee, backed by Amazon. Use it for drafting, art, school work, or the most versatile ruler for you.
5. Simple Precision #ad
Engineering Scale Ruler Laser-Etched Solid Aluminum Core | 12 Inch Triangular Engineer Ruler with Imperial Measurements #adSimple Precision #ad
- Durable - made from a solid block of high grade anodized aluminum to ensure quality and consistency for a lifetime. Aesthetic - carry around confidence in your class, sleek black finish, and even at home with our clean design, workplace, and solid yet lightweight 0.
21 lbs feel. Quality - rest assured as our measurements are all laser-etched and will never rub off or smudge! Imperial - the classic engineer's triple-sided scale: 1:10, 1:50, 1:30, 1:20, 1:40, and 1:60.
Satisfaction guarantee - if for whatever reason you are unhappy with your purchase, we will offer a full refund, no questions asked! .
6. GSM Brands #ad
Engineers and Students 12 Inches, Triangular Engineering Scale Aluminum Ruler for Architects #adGSM Brands #ad
- High quality construction - made of solid not hollow high grade anodized aluminum, you'll immediately notice the heavier weight and durability you're looking for.
If the truscale fails to live up to your expectations, simply return it for a full refund. Money back guarantee - we are confident that you will have a great experience with your TruScale.
Professionally precise - Created and quality checked for supreme accuracy with exact measurements. Easy to use at a glance - Color coded grooves allow you to quickly and accurately scale drawings. All the scales you need in one place - the 12" truscale engineer's triangle ruler provides 6 total scales. 1:10, 1:20, 1:50, 1:30, 1:40, 1:60.
7. Alumicolor #ad
Alumicolor Aluminum Engineer Pocket Scale With Clip, Black, 6IN #adAlumicolor #ad
- Black pocket scale - high-quality extruded aluminum scale is imprinted using photo anodizing process that makes for a uniform finish and color, through this process calibrations become a permanent part of the aluminum and will not wear off over time.
High-quality aluminum pocket scale - length of aluminum pocket scale is 6 Inches. Alumicolor is quality - made with the highest quality extruded aluminum all scales have smooth edges and are calibrated to exact specifications.
Professional engineer scale - calibrations of Pocket Sized Engineer Scale are 10, 20, 30, 40 and 50 parts per inch. Professional engineer scale - pocket scale is the size of a pen and is lightweight and portable for engineering students and professional engineers, features a clip for easy storage.
8. Mr. Pen #ad
Metric Engineering, Triangular Scale, 12" Aluminum Scale Ruler, Ruler, Mr. Pen- Metric Engineer Scale Ruler, Triangle Ruler, Drafting Ruler, Engineering Scale, Scale Ruler for Blueprint #adMr. Pen #ad
- Engineer ruler with durable laser cut Prints For Accuracy. Color coded triangular scale For Easy And Quick Selection Of The Desired Scale. 30cm engineer scale designed to facilitate the drafting And Measuring Of Architectural Drawings, Blue Prints, Such As Floor Plans, And Orthographic Projections.
They will not wipe Or Scratch Off Ever. Triangular ruler made From High Impact Aluminum, Build To Last. Scale: 1:20, 1:100, 1:75, 1:50, 1:25, 1:125.
9. Weewooday #ad
Draftsman and Engineers Drafting Blueprints, Aluminum Triangular Drafting Tool with Metal Standard Ruler and 6 in 1 Tech Tool Pen for Architects, 12 Inch Architectural and Engineering Scale Ruler Set #adWeewooday #ad
- Wide applications: the aluminum triangle scale ruler with high accuracy; A set of useful measuring tool with a various number of scaled markings for any project, students, architect or anyone who does drawing, ideal for engineers, draftsmen, measuring or scaling. What you will get: package includes a black architect scale ruler, a 12-inch/ 300 mm standard stainless steel ruler, a blue engineer scale ruler, an aluminum multitool pen and 2 extra black ink refills.
Durable material: the engineering and architectural triangle scale is made of anodized aluminum alloy, and the standard ruler is made of quality stainless steel; All of them are very solid and sturdy, which will easily withstand impact or drops, not easy to rust or corrode.
Multitool pen: 6 in 1 tech tool pen is made of extra strong aluminum in fine workmanship, touch screen stylus, the gadgets pen comes with 6 very handy functions, ballpoint pen, including ruler, spirit level and both flat head and cross screwdrivers; This pen combines most of useful functions into one.
Variety of scales: triangular drafting tool has 3 sided imperial scales: 1:10, 1/4 inch, 3 inch, 1:30, 3/4 inch, 1, 3/16 inch, the 12-inch steel ruler has imperial and metric scales; All numbers and measurement markings on drafting scale rulers are etched for maximum clarity and readability, 3/8 inch, 1:50, 16 inch architect, 1/2 inch, 1/8 inch, 1:60 engineer and 1-1/2 inch, 1:40, 3/32 inch, 1:20, not easy to wear or fade.
|Part Number||Weewooday-drafting tools-X937|
10. Esprite #ad
Engineering Scale and 12 inch Metal Ruler Set, Machinist Ruler Triangular Scale Drafting Ruler Architecture Ruler, Vowcarol Architectural Scale Ruler, Laser Etched Metal Scale Rulers-3 PCS #adEsprite #ad
- Built to last: unlike plastic rulers with printed markings, our architectural and engineering draft scales are made of solid anodized aluminum. The etched grooves will not fade or scratch off, durable enough to use for decades. Imperial and metric scale.
Our triangular scales are unique design chamfered edges, giving you a safety guarantee. 100% laser etched markings for absolute precision and accuracy. 1:10, 3/16", 3, 3/8", 1:50, 3/32", 3/4", 1:30, 1/8", 1:40, 1:60. Ideal for architect, engineer - if you are a technical artist, engineer, DESIGNER, graphic designer, modeller, plan drawer, hobbyist, student or simply someone who wants to get the job done, architect, draughtsman, then our triangular ruler scale set is the ideal product for you.
All-in-one set: 1 one architect scale - 11 different scales. 3 one 12 inch black Stainless Steel Ruler - 2 scales. Chanfered edges: not sharp as the usual triangular rulerwhich may hurt the kids. Precision & accuracy - get ahead with precision and accuracy using the triangular ruler scale set; You will calculate dimension and perspective for plans and other blueprints without struggling with the guesswork. 1-1/2", 1/2" 1/4", 1:20, 1, 16.2 one engineer scale - 6 different scales.