As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Ocha & Co. #ad
100g/3.5oz., Ocha & Co. Organic Gyokuro Green Tea – Shade Grown Japanese Loose Leaf Green Tea – Smooth Umami-Rich Aromatic Organic Green Tea from Japan #adOcha & Co. #ad
- Gyokuro green tea: gyokuro tea plants are grown in natural shade for 20 days to increase the amino acid content and umami of the young, organically grown green tea leaves. Japanese organic tea: this organic green tea is grown in an award-winning mountainous plantation in Shizuoka, where the perfect climatic conditions exist for organic Japanese tea cultivation.
Ocha & co: our tea growers work in harmony with one of the top blenders in the country to produce the finest organic green and black teas, so we can offer a variety of Japanese teas for different tastes, moods or occasions.
Deep flavor & aroma: this high-grade loose leaf green tea is a premium Japanese tea with a smooth, flavorful umami-rich taste, a fragrant bouquet and a deep emerald green color. Vacuum-sealed freshness: small batches of our Gyokuro green leaf tea are ordered weekly to ensure a long shelf-life, and the organic tea has also been vacuum-sealed to retain optimal freshness.
|Brand||Ocha & Co. #ad|
|Manufacturer||Ocha & Co. #ad|
2. Pantenger #ad
Organic Gyokuro | Loose Leaf, First Flush | USDA, JAS Organic. By Pantenger., 3 OZ |Shaded Green Tea from Japan #adPantenger #ad
- Gyokuro is the most sophisticated japanese tea. This 100% saemidori cultivar tea has been carefully crafted for the local tea ceremony and it is rarely available outside Japan. Pantenger organic gyokuro is harvested in Kagoshima. It is also one of the most expensive and delicate green teas the world has to offer.
Shading the tea bushes before plucking helps to retain a large amount of theanine. We ensure we pay the closest attention to the quality of the leaves, which is reflected in the aroma and taste of your tea. Pantenger organic gyokuro tea is supplied in airtight tins to protect the tea from oxidation and moisture.
We hope the natural harmony of our tins and the purity of our tea will invite you to take a moment of your day to hold your own tea ceremony and enjoy some quality time.
Theanine is a sweet component and it has a calming and relaxing effect. The finest tea bushes are fully shaded for at least two weeks before the new tender spring leaves are hand-picked and carefully crafted and dried. Through exposure to sunlight theanine is converted to catechins. In contrast, catechins are a bitter component. We also carry out lab tests for harmful substances, and promote farmers’ and factory employee welfare and sustainable farming. Pantenger teas are sourced from the most respected tea producers.
|Manufacturer||Leopard LLC #ad|
3. Tealyra #ad
Finese Loose Leaf Tea, Premium Gyokuro Kokyu, Organically Grown in Japan, Japanese Green Tea, 100g 3.5-ounce, Tealyra #adTealyra #ad
- Our gyokuru kokyu is a well-rounded tea with a slight grassy flavor in the first notes, rich umami sweetness, and lingering finish.
This premium tea blend consists of two of Kyoto Prefecture’s finest. High level of antioxidants; very healthy tea. Comes in loose tea; 3. 5oz / 100g zip lock pouch.
4. ZEN NO MEGUMI #ad
Zen no Megumi Organic Japanese tea Gyokuro leaves green tea Kakegawa Made in Shizuoka Japan 3.53oz 100g #adZEN NO MEGUMI #ad
- It is imported from Japan to the United States. The finest grade of japanese green tea, The Kakegawa's Japanese Gyokuro is sweet with a unique and mildly astringent aroma and mellow Umami. These kakegawa's japanese tea has received the minister of agriculture, and iTQi International Taste Judgment Organization, Forestry and Fisheries Award 32 times, rigorous screening by top European chefs and sommeliers, the first Japanese tea to receive three stars.
These kakegawa's japanese tea holds jas organic certification as a Japanese green tea manufacturer. Japanese jas certification is now officially recognized as an organic certification in USA and EU countries and can be displayed "ORGANIC" on the product.
You can enjoy the taste of real Japanese tea. There is a 30-day money back guarantee after purchase, so please purchase with confidence. There are three types of gyokuro tea: 3. 53oz 100g, 8. 8oz 250g and 16oz 460g. The organic gyokuro tea harvested in kakegawa, Shizuoka, Japan.
5. Senbird #ad
Imperial Loose Leaf Green Tea In Airtight Tea Tin 1.76oz/50g, Senbird Organic Gyokuro, Isshin From Kyoto Japan, Japanese Shade Grown Green Tea #adSenbird #ad
- Authentic japanese gyokuro - grown in the shade for 21 days before harvested by our partner tea farms in Kyoto, Japan without pesticides or chemicals. Gyokuro has a mellow, unique umami taste. Gyokuro absorbs precious minerals from homemade soil which include fermented soybeans and yogurt.
Brew hot or cold, adjust water temperature & tea leaves to your liking. From local farms – senbird brings you the finest organic green & herbal teas from farms across Japan. All of our tea is tested for radiation, and metals to ensure purity.
100% organic - jas certified - premium japanese gyokuro shade grown green Tea; Non GMO with no sugar, no fillers added, no preservatives, chemicals, no chemicals or pesticides. Impressive health benefits - this japanese gyokuro is rich in antioxidants and catechins known for promoting fat burn, inflamation, improving mental clarity, and relieving stress.
Loose leaf gyokuro green tea is naturally vegan and gluten free. Natural energy booster - this is a rare and high-grade Imperial Gyokuro shade-grown green tea, which improves mental alertness due to naturally high caffeine from being grown in the shade. A premium green tea ideal for mornings and afternoons. Sip slowly to enjoy.
6. Yama Moto Yama #ad
Yamamotoyama Gyokuro Pyramid Green Tea Bag, 10 ct. Box Pack of 2 #adYama Moto Yama #ad
- In japan and many other places around the world, l-theanine and catechins. Yamamoto’s premium gyokuro green tea is japan's finest green tea; Young leaves are carefully shaded to protect the delicately balanced umami flavor; First flush young leaves are then harvested to provide an emerald green color and exquisite taste.
Japanese pyramid green tea bag - 10 TEA BAG COUNT.
Made with tea leaves imported from japan. Kosher certified, gluten free, zero calories, sugar free, zero artificial colors or flavors. It is still considered an elixir of health, green tea is still celebrated for its vibrant color that holds antioxidants, available to the people.
7. Japanese Tea KIMIKURA #ad
Gyokuro Green Tea -Imperial Green Tea from JAPAN｜Japanese Tea KIMIKURA 3_Twig Gyokuro 100g/3.5 -Shizuoka #adJapanese Tea KIMIKURA #ad
- 100% made in japan - Directly from Tea farms in Japan to you. Kuki gyokuro is also known as 玉露かりがね/Gyokuro Karigane. Enjoy the best of both gyokuro and twigs ! The immaculate richness of Gyokuro and the refreshing taste of twigs.
Authentic japanese origin - tea Masters who dedicate their lives to Japanese tea, use all their five senses to refine the best tea. Unique gyokuro made by gathering the finest twigs of gyokuro.
8. Tealyra #ad
Gyokuro Shizuoka, Organically Grown in Japan, 100g 3.5-ounce, Japanese Green Tea, Caffeine Medium, Loose Leaf Tea, The Best Japanese Tea, Tealyra #adTealyra #ad
- Gyokuro shizuoka premier is harvested in a very labour intensive manner to ensure the premium quality of the finished tea product, and involves removing only the three youngest leaves of the bush.
The soft green liquor is sweet, full, and imbued with intense hints of green vegetable spinach and berries. Cherished and sought after by tea connoisseurs all over the world, and one that we here at Tealyra have gone to great lengths to procure for your pleasure! Harvested just once annually during the spring, Gyokuru is a rare and difficult to buy tea, Gyokuro Premier is produced from leaves that are shaded to boost the natural levels of chlorophyll present within the finished brew.
9. Tealyra #ad
Caffeine Level Medium, Loose Leaf Tea, Gyokuro Ureshinocha, Tealyra, 200g 7-ounce, Green Tea, Finest Hand Picked, Organically Grown, Japanese #adTealyra #ad
- The growing conditions, environment and traditional production methods of the region ensure that our Gyokuro Ureshinocha offers a unique green tea taste of a premium quality. With a very sweet and mellow Gyokuru taste, Gyokuro Ureshinocha brews up to a refreshing, light and mellow umami cup.
Specially produced in small quantities in the Saga prefecture on the island of Kyushu, which touches both the Sea of Japan and the Ariake sea.
10. IPPINKA #ad
Japanese Uji Gyokuro Green Tea, 70g, Japan, Loose Leaf Tea, Product of Kyoto #adIPPINKA #ad
- Dimensions: 9. 0 x 4. 3 x 039 in. Gyokuro is grown with “hifuku saibai” shade-growing method - This tea has a distinctive umami flavor mingled with multi-layered sweetness. Gyokuro or "jewel dew" in Japanese is widely known as the finest Sencha green tea in Japan.
Product of Uji, Kyoto prefecture Japan. Uji is known as the best tea-growing region in Japan, especially for producing high-quality green tea and matcha. Excellent source of antioxidants. Weight: 70 grams 02 lbs.