As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. DGQ #ad
Perfect for Fridge Organisation, Crafts & DIY Projects, Hanging & Organizing Light Objects, White Board, DGQ Flexible Magnetic Tape 3/4-Inch by 10-Feet Strong Adhesive Magnet Strip #adDGQ #ad
- Superior adhesive roll with strong magnets that objects weighing up to 50 grams can be held easily by a couple of squares in 2*2cm. Be sure to clean the area you plan on sticking to for maximum adhesion.
Adhesive on one side, permanent, magnetic on the other. Magnets induce strong magnetic flux, diy projects, important signage, Hanging Artwork & Signs, arts and crafts, perfect for shelf labels, labeling and even for heavy home and industrial use.
Easy to use, cut your ideal length, use scissors or a blade, . Adhesive side is pressure-activated, acrylic type with initial tack and minimum of 24 hour cure time requirement.
Just peel and stick! Magnet designed to hold on one side only directly to flat steel surface. Adhesive covered by peel-off liner is on non-magnetic side. Dgq flexible magnetic tape in 3/4 inch width by 10 feet in roll. Thickness is 2mm. Idea for clean, painted steel, smooth and uniform surfaces made of paper, wood, stainless steel, aluminum, glass, and rigid plastics.
2. DGQ #ad
Dry Erase White Magnetic Tape 3/4-Inch by 10-Feet Flexible Magnet Strip Write on/Wipe Off Magnet by DGQ #adDGQ #ad
- Dgq dry erase white flexible magnetic Tape in 3/4 inch width by 10 feet in roll. Thickness is 1mm. Easy to unroll, cut, remove, reposition, apply, and reuse. It is a clever concept for labeling and organizing a huge variety of areas at home or in the workplace.
Create your own fully functional dry erase whiteboard on any flat magnetic surface. With any water-soluble dry erase marker, you can write smoothly onto the glossy whiteboard front.
The dry erase front instantly turns any magnetic surface into a whiteboard the same material found in most classrooms. The black magnetic backing firmly bonds to all magnetic surfaces with a lasting hold that can easily be readjusted as needed. Easy to use, use scissors or a blade to DIY your own dry erase megnet. The marker dries quickly and erases cleanly with a simple paper towel or clean cloth.
3. Xyron #ad
25-feet, Xyron XSDT002 3/4-inch Wide Magnet Tape, Purple #adXyron #ad
- Use only what you need. Use a little or use a lot depending on the weight of the object. Can be torn by hand. 25-feet of magnet tape in a handy dispenser. Strong magnetic tape is thinner than most magnets.
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|
4. Xyron #ad
25-feet Pack of 2, Xyron XSDT002 3/4-inch Wide Magnet Tape #adXyron #ad
- Strong magnetic tape is thinner than most magnets. Can be torn by hand. Use only what you need. Use a little or use a lot depending on the weight of the object. Value pack of 2 xyron xsdt002 3/4-inch Wide Magnet Tape. 25-feet of magnet tape in a handy dispenser.
5. Dowling Magnets #ad
.75 inch wide x 25 feet long in dispenser, extra thin, black/dark gray, Adhesive Magnet Tape 1 roll #adDowling Magnets #ad
- Do not place the photo/paper between the magnetic side of the tape and the main surface to which you’re attracting the magnet. If you discover that your main surface is NOT magnetic, the stronger the hold. Lightweight adhesive on one side to minimize damage to the photo or paper you are displaying.
Little to no curling a common problem with other magnet tape/strip. Then, etc. Whiteboard, whiteboard, attract the two pieces of tape to one another, adhere using the sticky side another piece of tape to your photo/paper.
Sticks to itself – two pieces of magnet tape will stick to one another! in order to make this work, you must position both pieces of magnet tape in the SAME DIRECTION horizontal to horizontal…or vertical to vertical due to the tape’s magnetic polarity. Not for heavy objects - please be sure that you purchase the right magnet to use on the right surface for your project.
Tip 3 - the smaller the gap between the magnetic side of the tape and the surface to which you are attracting the tape fridge, the stronger the hold. Tip 2 - the more iron in your main surface fridge, etc. Tip 1 - the more magnet material you use surface area, especially, the stronger the hold will be. Start with one small piece or small pieces of tape adhered to the corners of the paper first.
|Brand||Dowling Magnets #ad|
|Manufacturer||Dowling Magnets #ad|
6. Pangda #ad
Pangda Flexible Rubber Magnets Discs 3/4 Inch Round Magnetic Discs with Adhesive Backing, 100 Pieces #adPangda #ad
- Craft uses: you can trim some paper with small delicate patterns, birds, such as plants, stick the adhesive side on the back of paper, snowflakes, butterflies, flowers, then stick them on the metal things as ornaments.
Size: about 3/ 4 inch diameter, very slim 1/ 16 inch in thickness; You can use several magnetic discs on the some things to enhance the magnetism. With adhesive tape: peel the sticker and press the adhesive tape to the crafts, then put the side without sticker on the metal material surface.
Good for holding papers onto metal surface, like file cabinets or refrigerators; Note: they are only suitable for small lightweight things, don't use them to fix some heavy objects to avoid falling down. Flexible adhesive rubber magnets: they are good small gadget to fix paper on the fridge, white board, bulletin boards, magnetic drawing board.
|Part Number||Pangda-Disc Magnets-01|
7. Verve #ad
3/4 inch x 26 Feet Strong Magnetic Strip with Adhesive Backing and Tape Dispenser, Verve Flexible Magnetic Tape #adVerve #ad
- High-quality adhesive magnetic strip with a strong, long-lasting stick for a variety of purposes. This 3/4 inch think and 26 feet long durable magnetic tape with adhesive backing and a dispenser is perfect for hanging artwork, crafting, organizing, advertising and much more.
Super-strong adhesive magnetic roll tape that holds more weight than other options. Easy to cut and install tape magnets without creating magnet marks or leaving a sticky residue. Great for teachers, hobbyists, marketers, designers, salespeople and anyone else who needs to create convenient magnetic placement options.
8. ATack #ad
Bookmark, Fridge Magnets and DIY Projects, ATack Magnetic Squares with Adhesive Backing 3/4-Inch x 3/4-Inch Set of 100 Double-Sided Sticky Magnets- Adhesive Magnets for Magnetic Business Cards #adATack #ad
- A valuable tool for teachers, students, office workers and artisans! These magnetic squares with adhesive backing liner can magnetize other magnet squares.
Equipped with an acid-free adhesive. Perfect for business card magnets, flash cards, magnetic bookmark, photo fridge magnets, Z Palette for makeup pans—Imagination is the limit!. Strong magnetic squares that can each hold up to 12 grams.
Adhesive magnet squares stick well without leaving a residue. Non-toxic adhesive is safe for kids, especially for DIY and school projects. Sticks well to metal, plastic, concrete, and other clean surfaces. Residue-free and non-toxic. Simply peel off the sticky magnetic tape square adhesive liner and you are good to go.
|Warranty||Manufacturer warranty for 90 days from date of purchase|
9. LABELWORKS #ad
Black on Green Magnet Label Maker Tape, Green, 4.9 ft, Epson LABELWORKS 218MTBGPX-4.9 Magnetic Tape Cartridge, 3/4" 18MM Wide #adLABELWORKS #ad
- Each tape comes in a variety of sizes and colors. Great for educators, industrial areas, unlike adhesive backing, healthcare & more. The magnets can be re-used for labeling on dry erase, plant & more. The label maker magnet tape is green and prints with black text.
Compatible printers - this heavy duty magnet tape roll comes in a cartridge that can be used in the epson labelworks label maker models: LW-Z5010PX, LW-Z5000PX, LW-PX750, LW-PX700, LW-PX900, LW-PX400, LW-PX350, LW-PX800, LW-PX300.
Use cases - great for use on boards & equipment maintenance boards, classroom boards, repair schedule boards, vehicle, scoreboards, project management boards & magnetic surfaces. Tape types - epson labelworks manufactures a large variety of label maker tapes including standard industrial tape, vinyl, shrink tube, self-laminating overwrap, magnet tape, and specialty tapes.
Made for industrial, lab, hospital, and educational uses. Cost savings - the epson labelworks label magnets allow you to print custom labels on flexible magnetic strips which can be used over and over, saving time and money. Dimensions and color - this magnetic tape is 3/4" 18mm in width and 4. 9 ft in length.
10. Master Magnetics #ad
B005HYDC68 Roll-N-Cut Flexible Magnetic Tape Refill, 1/16" Thick x 1/2" Wide x 15 feet. 1 roll, 07518, Master Magnetics #adMaster Magnetics #ad
- Magnet designed to hold on one side only directly to flat steel surface. Adhesive is pressure-activated, permanent, acrylic type with initial tack and minimum of 24 hour cure time requirement.
Adhesive covered by peel-off liner is on non-magnetic side. Adhesive bonds to clean, smooth and uniform surfaces made of paper, glass, painted steel, stainless steel, aluminum, wood, and rigid plastics. Minimum recommended length for magnet is 2".
For best results see full product description. Magnet holds up to 6 pounds per linear foot on contact with flat, smooth ferrous steel, without layer of material between magnet and steel. It does not hold well to other magnets. Multiple poles are evenly spread across its surface to prevent sliding. Magnet withstands temperatures from 0-150 degrees Fahrenheit.