As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. The Learning Journey #ad
Alphabet, The Learning Journey: Match It! Memory, Capital and Lowercase Letter Matching Game with 26 Matching Pairs #adThe Learning Journey #ad
- Playing together with family or friends provides a fantastic opportunity to learn about taking turns, sharing and helping each other. They can actively boost their memory while having fun! Learn together & boost social skills – learning together while playing games makes learning a fun, collaborative experience.
Successful matching provides a huge boost of self-esteem to reward that focus. Gain early reading skills – the alphabet memory game introduces early reading skills including letter recognition, the child gains important understanding of the alphabet, letter sounds and the difference in upper and lower-case letters.
Boost memory skills – memory skills improve with practice. Encourage confidence in literacy – learning to read can be a daunting process, but games are a friendly, enjoyable introduction to literacy which can provide a great boost of confidence.
Improve focus – playing the alphabet memory game competitively can provide an extra boost of focus, encouraging children to concentrate on the task at hand while they play. This game requires the child to remember the location of previous puzzle pieces so that they can match them up to form the correct match. By matching the letters, all aided by the pictures which provide a helpful clue. This can help any child to feel more positive and confident when approaching literacy tasks.
2. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Carson-Dellosa Publishing Learning The Alphabet: Ladybug Letters #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- Learn the alphabet with ladybug puzzles. 1 to 4 players ages 4 and up. No reading is required to play three different games.
3. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Alphabet Marks The Spot Floor Mat #adLearning Resources #ad
- A high energy introduction to letters, sounds, alphabetical order, and print concepts. Includes vinyl mat, game markers, 5 inflatable illustrated cubes, and activity guide.
Fun for ages 3+. Promotes language skills, early literacy, and school readiness. 8 different alphabet, letter sounds and spelling games.
4. Trend Enterprises #ad
Match Me Games: Alphabet #adTrend Enterprises #ad
- Pieces are extra-sturdy for lasting fun. Plays 3 ways. Great for classroom and home use. Two-sided game boards. Durable storage box.
5. Learning Resources #ad
Ages 18 Months +, Fine Motor Toy, Learning Resources Snap-n-Learn Alphabet Alligators, 26 Double-Sided Pieces #adLearning Resources #ad
- Each side of every gator is marked with an upper and lowercase letter on the head and tail. 13 sturdy plastic heads and 13 tails, marked on both sides to include all 26 letters of the alphabet.
A complete alligator measures 5" long x 1. 5" tall, making these gators fun for imaginative play. Reinforce letter recognition and color matching. For ages 18 mos+.
6. Fancy Land #ad
Kids Memory Game Alphabet Matching Game Capital and Lowercase Letter with 26 Pairs #adFancy Land #ad
- Package includes: 26 pairs double-sided cards, total 52 alphabet match cards. Multifunctional: this alphabet memory game can let kids gain important understanding of the alphabet, can improve the memory skills during matching the cards and can boost focus.
Kids can identify capital letter to capital letter in pairs, can identify lowercase letter to lowercase letter in pairs, can match word with corresponding picture, can match capital letter with lowercase letter, can match capital letter with corresponding picture and can match lowercase letter with corresponding words.
Six ways to play: double-sided design make it possible to play in six ways. Capital letter with corresponding words on the back and lowercase letter with corresponding cartoon images on the back.
Elegant design: each card measures 2. 2” x 2. 2”, which is easy for kids to find and match it. Bright color design can catch children’s attention a lot. Perfect for families: parents can play these cards with kids, which can help children build early reading skills and when they match all the cards successfully by themselves, they will get a never-ending fun.
7. Learning Resources #ad
Ages 3+, Homeschool, Fine Motor, 76 Pieces, Learning Resources Mini Muffin Match Up Counting Toy Set #adLearning Resources #ad
- Develop fine motor skills: squeezy Tweezers increase fine motor skills. Hone skills needed for writing by improving the fine motor pincer grasp. Homeschool supplies for toddlers ages 3 and up. Count on improvement: Develop math skills with these mini muffin counters.
Set includes: 1 muffin pan, 2 dice, 60 mini muffin counters, 12 double-sided sorting circle inserts, squeezy tweezers, and activity guide. Learn & play: learn color recognition, sorting, counting, matching, and early math skills.
8. School Zone #ad
Ages 3-5 and Up, and More, Phonics, Pre-Reading, Alphabet, Pre-Writing, Shapes, Colors, Numbers 1-10, School Zone, Big Preschool Workbook #adSchool Zone #ad
- Results - our learning materials have helped educate three generations of kids, workbooks, flash cards, toys, and the legacy continues. Preparation - let us help you prepare your young child for the next grade level with our workbooks, books and a Little Scholar Tablet.
Amazing - big preschool workbook is packed with 300+ colorful exercises that make learning fun! These proven activities will help prepare your child for success by teaching colors, shapes, numbers, alphabet, basic phonics, early math and more! 320 pages of learning material!.
Workbooks - writing in workbook pages, as opposed to typing on a computer, can help kids to focus and to learn. Digital content, creating lifelong learners, readers, and games—all are crafted through a child’s eyes while integrating parent and teacher standards.
Keep kids "classroom ready" with our workbooks, tablet, flash cards, flash cards, accessories, and more!. Award winning - school zone content has won the parents’ choice foundation Award, Brainchild Award, Family Choice Award, Tillywig Toy Awards, Mom's Choice Awards Honoring Excellence, Gold Star Toy Scholastic Parent and Child Award and many more. Writing by hand fires up specific areas of a child's brain, improving a child's ability to not only remember what he or she learns but to think of new ideas.
9. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Pop for Letters, Ages 4+, ABCs, Alphabet Recognition, 8 Pop Cards, Grades PreK+, Early Phonics Game #adLearning Resources #ad
- Fun for ages 4+. Practice alphabet recognition and beginning letter sounds on the go! Pop set includes includes 100 die-cut popcorn cards - uppercase and lowercase letters plus the POP card, which forces players to put all of their popcorn back into the carton.
Reach into this fun box of POP for Letters to practice alphabet recognition and beginning letter sounds. Box measures 3"l x 3"W x 6. 25"h.
10. Learning Resources #ad
ABCs, Alphabet Awareness & Recognition, Ages 3+, Learning Resources Alphabet Soup Sorters, 208 Pieces, Early Phonics #adLearning Resources #ad
- Each can measures 4¼"H x 3"D. Build vocabulary while encouraging sorting, fine motor, memory, language, and recall skills. Set includes 26 durable cardboard cans with plastic lids, 52 letter cards, 130 die-cut photo cards, and activity guide.
Promote school readiness with activities that support alphabet awareness, early phonics, letter recognition, and reading. Ideal for ages 3+.
|Brand||Learning Resources #ad|
|Manufacturer||Learning Resources #ad|
|Warranty||Against Manufacturer Defect|