As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. The Learning Journey #ad
STEM Addition and Subtraction Game Helps to Teach Early Math Facts 30 Matching Pairs, Mathematics, The Learning Journey: Match It! Memory #adThe Learning Journey #ad
- Boost memory skills – memory skills improve with practice. Successful matching provides a huge boost of self-esteem to reward that focus. Improve focus – playing the memory game competitively can provide an extra boost of focus, encouraging children to concentrate on the task at hand while they play.
Gain early mathematics skills – the match it! memory mathematics game introduces early math skills including number recognition and basic addition and subtraction. Encourage confidence – learning mathematics can be a daunting process, but games are a friendly, enjoyable introduction to the basic skills your child needs before moving on to more complex mathematics.
They can actively boost their memory while having fun! Learn together & boost social skills – learning together while playing games makes learning a fun, collaborative experience.
This game requires the child to remember the location of previous puzzle pieces so that they can match them up to form the correct match. Playing together with family or friends provides a fantastic opportunity to learn about taking turns, sharing and helping each other. By matching the sum to its answer, the child gains an important understanding of mathematic fundamentals, all aided by the pictures which provide a helpful clue. This can help any child to feel more positive and confident when approaching literacy tasks.
2. School Zone #ad
And More School Zone I Know It!® Workbook Series, Place Value, 1st & 2nd Grade Math, Fact Tables, School Zone, 64 Pages, Regrouping, Ages 6 to 8, Addition & Subtraction Workbook #adSchool Zone #ad
- Available in a variety of different age groups. Full of different activities to help your child develop their skills. Contains one sixty-four page workbook. Made in USA. Available in different themed activity books.
3. Learning Resources #ad
Visual, 114 Pieces, Tactile and Auditory Learning, Learning Resources Sight Word Swat a Sight Word Game, Homeschool, Ages 5+ #adLearning Resources #ad
- The element of speed promotes confidence and fluency in reading. The sight-word flies are color-coded by level: blue for Pre-Primer; Red for Primer; Green for First Grade; Orange for Second Grade; and Purple for Third Grade.
Set includes 110 double-sided flies printed with the top 220 Dolch sight words, which are a selection of words found most frequently in children’s books.
After one of the 220 dolch sight words is called out, use your swatter to swat the word on the matching fly. Build reading, spelling and vocabulary skills through playful competition with up to 4 players. Homeschool supplies for ages 5+.
4. Learning Resources #ad
Ages 7+, Money Recognition, Learning Resources Money Bags Coin Value Game, Counting Game #adLearning Resources #ad
- Winner of 5 awards; Fun for ages 7+. Includes game board with spinner, play bills, 100 plastic coins, markers, and dice. Players collect, count, and exchange money all the way to the finish line. Learn valuable money skills through fun game play. 2-4 players.
5. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Mathlink Cubes, Ages 5+, Educational Counting Toy, Math Manipulatives, Early Math Skills, Math Cubes, Set of 100 Cubes, Homeschool #adLearning Resources #ad
- School readiness: promote school readiness with activities that support math skills including counting, addition, and subtraction. Homeschool supplies for ages 5+.
Early stem activity: mathLink Cubes feature geometric shape cutouts for visual and tactile STEM learning. Skill development: math skills one-to-one correspondence, eye-hand coordination, Grouping, matching, Shape identification, Addition, Nonstandardized measurements, Fine motor skills, skip counting, Graphing, comparison, Making 10, Patterning, counting to 100, Subtraction, Color identification, Motor planning.
Easy design: cubes easily snap together on all sides of each cube with geometric shape cutouts for more complex patterning activities.
6. Channie's #ad
3rd Grade Simply Tear Off On Page a Day For Math Repetition Exercise!, Channie's One Page A Day Double Digit Math Problem Workbook for 1st #adChannie's #ad
- 25 single-digit aligned multiplication problems per page correct answer earns 4 points; Boxes are Large and Numbers are Lined Up So Children Can Easily Focus on Repetition and Calculation.
Tens place to avoid confusion, Color-Coded Blocks, and Reduce Stress. Made for grades 1 - 3 ; visual tool allows Elementary School Children to Practice Multiplication Exercises Daily with High Accuracy. Patent pending; easy tear-off one page per day; 50 pages.
Vertical lines, improve accuracy, and divider Lines Guide Ones vs. Loved by teachers, parents, and Homeschoolers; Innovative Method for Girls and Boys. Great educational complement to primary school math books; Encourages Academic Discipline, Independent Student Work, and Love for Multiplication; 25 Pages Printed Front and Back, 50 Working Sheets.
7. Learning Resources #ad
Includes 100 Cards, Ages 6+, Learning Resources I Sea 10! Game, Addition and Subtraction #adLearning Resources #ad
- Builds addition and social skills. Make combinations of number cards to add up to 10 . Player with the most 10s wins. Strengthen number sense with this 10-based game. Includes 90 number cards and 10 Shark cards. Ideal for ages 6 and up.
8. Learning Resources #ad
Multicolor, Set of 5 Boards, 10 H in LER3799, Ages 6+, Learning Resources Write & Wipe Fact Family Boards #adLearning Resources #ad
- Ideal for ages 6+. Double-sided board focuses on addition/subtraction on one side and multiplication/division on reverse. Supports development of higher–level algebraic skills such as equation building, the commutative property, and problem solving.
Set of 5 boards. Triangle format helps students explore the relationship between numbers.
9. Really Good Stuff #ad
First Grade, Really Good Stuff Math Mats Dice Games – Turn Math Practice Into a Game with These Engaging Mats – 24 Double-Sided Mats –Kindergarten, Second Grade #adReally Good Stuff #ad
- What’s included: this interactive game comes with 24 6" by 9½" double-sided mats, Write Again wipe-off laminate, 3 each of 8 unique mats. Easy-to-use: with these mats, all you need is a pair of dice and a dry erase marker for hours of fun math practice.
Inform and engage: math mats dice games are an interactive and engaging way to support a variety of basic math skills, including counting, addition and subtraction through 20, and more.
10. Key Education #ad
& 2ND Grade & Ell, Carson Dellosa – Sentence Building Literacy Resource with 86 Cards for Language Arts For K, 1st #adKey Education #ad
- Supports ncte and NAEYC standards. Game ideas, sample sentences and teaching suggestions. Hands on learning resource covers parts of speech, capital letters, punctuation, and building sentences language skills.
Includes grammatically color-coded interlocking cards 55 word, 4 punctuation and 27 photo cards. Parents and teachers tailor activities to different learning levels.