As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Teacher Created Resources #ad
Teacher Created Resources Foam Base Ten Set 20617 #adTeacher Created Resources #ad
- Comes in a resealable storage bag. Foam is lightweight, quiet, soft, and washable. Teaching tips are included.
2. edxeducation #ad
Ones, Thousands and Millions, Hundreds, Double-Sided, Millions, in Home Learning Supplies for Math Lessons, Tens, Edx Education Student Place Value Flip Chart, Whole Numbers and Decimals #adedxeducation #ad
- Double-sided for twice the learning -- the numbers 0-9 are printed on one side and decimals on the back to thousandths, from 0000 Easy to use flip chart -- using the ring binder, simply flip the thick cards over to reveal new numbers.
Great size for students -- designed for student use at home or in the classroom, this flip chart measures 14. 20, 000 number combinations -- with 7 digits to flip with numbers 0-9 on one side and decimals on the other, 000, you will never run out of combinations with this clever teaching tool.
Numbers are large and cards are bright for easy identification and greater learning potential! Stands on its own -- designed with a flat base, children place this freestanding math flip chart on their desks for convenient reference while completing tasks.
001 to 9999. The color-coded cards enable children to easily recognize place value on both sides of the flip chart. Master place value -- use this early math teaching aid to help children understand the importance of millions, thousands, hundreds, tens and ones and how to order each value.999. 5"w. 2"l x 3.
|Manufacturer||edx education #ad|
3. edxeducation #ad
Learn to Count by Ones, Tens, Hundreds and Thousands, Edx Education Student Place Value Flip Chart, Thousands #adedxeducation #ad
- 10, 000 number combinations -- with 4 digits to flip with numbers 0-9, you will never run out of combinations with this clever teaching tool. Great size for students -- designed for student use at home or in the classroom, this flip chart measures 9"L x 6.
5"w. Master place value -- use this early math teaching aid to help children understand the importance of thousands, hundreds, tens and ones and how to order each value.
Numbers are large and cards are bright for easy identification and greater learning potential! Stands on its own -- designed with a flat base, children place this math flip chart on their desks for convenient reference while completing tasks. Easy to use flip chart -- using the ring binder, simply flip the thick cards over to reveal new numbers.
|Manufacturer||Edx Education #ad|
4. hand2mind #ad
Hand2mind Differentiated Base Ten Blocks With 4 Place Value Mats And Base 10 Blocks Virtual Manipulative, Number Concepts, And Counting, 484 Pieces, Help Kids Learn Place Value #adhand2mind #ad
- Growing minds with hands-on learning: For over 50 years, hand2mind has encouraged hands-on learning and discovery, driving deeper understanding and helping students unlock their full potential. Improve retention: 75% of content is retained when learning hands-on.
Wash & reuse: durable plastic can be washed and used for multiple years. Teacher approved: 96% of teachers believe in hands-on learning.
Master place value: understand the fundamentals of place value and regrouping with this base ten set in various colors: green cubes, yellow units, blue rods, and orange flats. Enhance class instruction: Support classroom learning and small-group practice; comes with 1 year virtual subscription to base ten virtual manipulative.
Increase understanding: Improve comprehension of place value and computation math, for a deeper understanding. Includes everything you need:: comes with 400 yellow units, 40 blue rods, 40 orange flats, 4 green cubes, and 4 vinyl base ten place value mats.
5. EAMAY #ad
Eamay Counting Caddy & Place Value Pocket Chart for Classroom, Red #adEAMAY #ad
- Heavy duty chart includes sturdy grommets for easy hanging on board, wall or stand chart. Bright 210 counting straws in three colore of blue, yellow and green. Includes 3 place value holders hundreds, tens and ones and 30 numbers cards.
Ideal for teaches counting, sorting, place value and grouping in homeschooling and teaching place valuses. Learning chart measure 18" H x 12. 8"w, with palce value pocket and a visual pocket.
6. hand2mind #ad
Homeschool Supplies, Easy to Follow Guide for Parents, Visual Math Supplies, Individual Practice for Children at Home, hand2mind Take Home Manipulative Kit for Kids Ages 5-7 #adhand2mind #ad
- Reinforce math at home: the getting started activity guide introduces parents, Cuisenaire rods, color tiles, or educators to hands-on manipulatives. Includes everything you need: comes with 6 of our most popular and versatile manipulatives - 74 foam Cuisenaire rods, 100 plastic snap cubes, 10 green foam base ten flats, 27 foam pattern blocks, 40 foam color tiles, 20 foam base ten units, 1 plastic geared clock, 20 green foam base ten rods, and manipulative guide.
Learning by doing works: students in activity-based programs perform up to 20% higher than groups using traditional or textbook approaches. The activity section provides a short overview, and step-by-step instructions. Easy to follow: for each of the manipulatives, materials that are needed, it comes with an activity that is easy to follow.
Ideal math kit for ages 5-7. The booklet outlines a description of what is base ten blocks, teachers, and pattern blocks. Simplify math: math kit gives kids a hands-on tool for learning and reviewing math concepts: sorting, counting, one more and one less, division, place value, geometry, multiplication, decimals, measurement, pattern block relationship, fractions, probability, make ten, number sense, addition, subtraction, patterns, pattern block fraction, and practice time concepts.
Teacher approved: 96% of teachers believe in hands-on learning. Versatile visual tool: there are blank worksheets that go with the activities, making learning time for you hassle-free! Allows for students to have hands-on practice outside of the classroom Parents are introduced to hands-on math practice. Growing minds with hands-on learning: For over 50 years, hand2mind has encouraged hands-on learning and discovery, driving deeper understanding and helping students unlock their full potential.
7. hand2mind #ad
Math Manipulatives for Elementary Set of 131, ETA hand2mind Magnetic Differentiated Base Ten Blocks #adhand2mind #ad
- Grades 3-6. Master the fundamentals of place value and regrouping with this base ten blocks for math set in various colors: green cube, yellow units, blue rods, and orange flats. Demonstrate place value and base ten concepts with our giant magnetic base 10 blocks set for your whiteboard, dry-erase board, or any metal surface.
Durable magnets can be used over and over again. Set includes 100 units, 1 cube, 10 flats, 20 rods, place value mat, and storage container.
8. Really Good Stuff #ad
Really Good Stuff 158164 Place Value Display Magnets Set #adReally Good Stuff #ad
- Storage bag: resealable plastic storage bag, 8" by 8". 24 pieces: 24 magnets, 3/4" to 10"w; 3/4" to 2 3/4"H. Teacher written activity guide: An activity guide is included with ideas and uses.
Laminated: These magnets are laminated for durability. Created by teachers: these magnets were created by experienced classroom teachers on Really Good Stuff's product development team.
9. Really Good Stuff #ad
Really Good Stuff Regrouping Mats and Manipulatives Kit Set of 4 – Interactive Mats and Manipulatives Help Students Solve Problems at School or Home – Write On/Wipe Off Mat for Repeated Use #adReally Good Stuff #ad
- For school and home: the regrouping mats are perfect for practicing addition and subtraction using regrouping at school and continued work at home. Kit includes: regrouping mats and manipulatives kit includes 4 13” by 12” Write Again wipe-off laminate mats, 216 thick cardboard 1” round manipulative chips 72 each of ones, tens and hundreds and instructional guide for teaching ideas and reproducibles for practice.
You can feel good knowing it is designed to work with your curriculum.
Master regrouping: regrouping mats and manipulatives kit helps students master regrouping in a fun and interactive way. Common core ready: really good stuff regrouping Mats and Manipulatives Kit is aligned with Common Core and state standards.
Students write a problem on the write on/wipe off mat and solve the problem right on the mat using the sturdy manipulative pieces. The mats and chips are color-coordinated and perfect for small group work, independent practice or learning centers. Inform and engage: teach and reinforce the concept of regrouping while adding and subtracting in an engaging way. It is a great tool to help kids with their math homework or distance learning.
10. hand2mind #ad
Set of 875, ETA Hand2Mind Place Value Chips #adhand2mind #ad
- Assorted colors. Marked with 8 different place values, from 0001 to 1, 000, 000 . 875 soft foam Chips.