As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Carson-Dellosa #ad
Communication Skills 160 pc, Key Education Early Learning Language Library Cards—PreK-K and Special Learners, Language, Photographic Flashcards to Improve Vocabulary #adCarson-Dellosa #ad
- What's included: the set includes 160 full-color picture cards covering: actions at school, what are they doing?, self-care, animals, emotions, colors, food, and transportation. Multi-purpose learning tool: key education's Early Learning photographic Library Cards help your child improve essential social skills, develop expressive and receptive language skills, and build vocabulary through fun, conversation-based activities.
Working together: great for homeschool and classroom learning, parents and teachers will find this boxed set a helpful tool for helping young children and students who struggle with communication and social skills build a foundation for success.
Why key education: key education products are designed by former Special Education teachers to meet the diverse needs of all students—helping them to reach their highest potential in learning, emotions, social skills, communication, and behavior.
Guided wh questions on the back help you improve your child’s communication and social skills through conversations about actions, food, emotions, animals, and more. A resource guide with word lists and fun game ideas is also included. How it works: each card features a photograph of an everyday situation or object.
2. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Language, Writing, Speech, Key Education Sentence Building for Kids—Sight Word Builder for Early Reading, Literacy Resource for Kindergarten-2nd Grade #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- Working together: great for both homeschool and classroom learning, grammar, the Sentence Building set includes teaching suggestions and multiple reading and writing games to work alongside students to build vocabulary, and increase fluency.
The set teaches the use of capitalization, punctuation, and sentence structure in an engaging way. Multi-purpose learning tool: practice building proper sentences with familiar sight words and picture cards with Key Education's Sentence Building set.
How it works: construct simple sentences by interlocking puzzle pieces to create sentence strips, and practice early reading and writing with the set’s fun puzzle-piece card tiles and interactive games.
What’s included: this learning tool features 55 2. 2-inch x 2. 2-inch word cards color-coded by parts of speech, 4 punctuation cards, game and activity ideas, and 27 photo cards. Why key education: key education products are designed by former Special Education teachers to meet the diverse needs of all students—helping them to reach their highest potential in learning, communication, social skills, emotions, and behavior.
3. Unknown #ad
Special Needs, 156 Real Picture Photo Book For Autism, ADHD, Communication, Speech, ABA, & Apraxia Aspergers #adUnknown #ad
- Multipurpose: the cards have endless multipurpose usage such as labeling, sorting, "I want apple", self-initiating, "I see park", functional communication skill. Each card measures 1. 5 x 1. 5. Sturdiness: the cards are made out of 5mil hot laminated sheet on 110lb cardstock paper, centers, and schools.
We undertand that nature of the laminate can break apart, caregivers, and therapist across homes, parents, making the cards durable and reusable over and over again. Binder comes with 5 different colorful 10 mil poly dividers, color black, 3 hard strips hook attached on each side to hold 30 cards.
Systematized: kit comes in its own storage box, school 15pc, home act. 15 pc, compacted and organized in a binder with the 8 most commonly used categories, places 15pc, food 30pc, toys 31pc, emotions 15pc, signs 15pc, and action 15pc.
Book and cards specification: binder features two interior storage pockets for loose materials, and it measures 9x7. 5 convenient to travel and put in your child's backpack or carry in hand. Assembled and ready to use. Please look at our store and other listings. The laminated cards are commonly used by teachers, however we have updated and upgrade our picture cards made in PLASTIC for everlasting purposes.
4. Super Duper Publications #ad
Super Duper Publications | Webber Mini Apraxia Photo Flash Cards | Activities for Children | Speech Therapy | Target Sound Practice | Consonant and Vowel Sounds | Games | Resource #adSuper Duper Publications #ad
- 6 activities include: learn the definition, Answer the Question, finish the Sentence, Hear and Say the Sounds, Complete the Rhyme, Repeat the Phrase/Sentences.
Game ideas - play memory, Go Fish, Match, and more.520 matching pairs, 1, 040 cards total 2½" x 2½". Research-based activities to develop individualized prompts. 10 vowel long and short sounds and 20 consonants.
5. Super Duper Publications #ad
J, Super Duper Publications | Anytime Artic 2 SH, TH, V in All Positions Flash Card Game | Educational Learning Resource for Children | Speech Therapy Articulation Card Game, CH, F #adSuper Duper Publications #ad
- Six targets per card - Each card has six different sound targets identified by shape. 80 cards - color-coded and numbered photo cards 3" x 5". Plus - includes sturdy storage box, game ideas, and instructions.
Educational - Helps children expand their vocabulary and practice target sounds. We also have anytime Artic Card Games for other sounds on Amazon.
6. Learning Resources #ad
Phonics Game, Preschool, Learning Resources Fox In The Box Position Word Activity Set, 65 Piece Set, Ages 3+ #adLearning Resources #ad
- Put the pear near the chair, 40 double-sided activity cards, and chair, or the bee in the tree! Features a hat, tree, along with 20 picture cards, box, one double-sided spinner, and multiple instructional rhyming games and activities.
Kids follow rhyming directions to place their cards in the proper place. Develop fine motor skills, Following multi-step directions, Language development. Grade pre-k+ Ages 4+. Teach positional word vocabulary, rhyming, and how to follow multi-step directions.
7. Learning Resources #ad
156 Cards, Vocab/Phonics Learning, Learning Resources Basic Vocabulary Photo Cards, Ages 5+ #adLearning Resources #ad
- Cards measure 3. 5” square. Ideal for ages 5+. Write and wipe cards feature a photograph and words on one side, and an image and space for writing on the reverse side. Set includes 156 photo cards, and 16-page activity guide. Help students build vocabulary by engaging with 16 everyday themes.
8. Learning Resources #ad
Ice Breaker Cubes, Ages 6+, Learning Resources Conversation Cubes, 6 Pieces, Foam Cubes, Social Dice, Autism Therapy #adLearning Resources #ad
- Spark discussions and personal responses from your students. Build speaking and listening skills between students. Supports fluency in ELLs; great for students with speech and language disorders. 6 soft foam cubes with 36 engaging questions and activity guide. Ideal for ages 6 and up.
9. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Recordable Answer Buzzers, Personalized Sound Buzzers, Easter Gits for Kids, Ages 3+, Set of 4, Talking Button #adLearning Resources #ad
- Make personalized sounds on recordable buttons : make your buzzers customizable! These answer buzzers are great for making your buzzers any sound that you want - they record up to 7 seconds! Classroom tool or jeopardy buzzer: a perfect tool for quieter students - buzzers are loud enough to get the attention of the class.
Dog training: train your dog to use these buttons for commands such as "food" or "outside".
Easter toys Ideal for ages 3+. Use them as jeopardy buzzers or buzzers for Family Feud! Speech pathologist approved: Use these recordable buttons to customize therapy sessions, and help understand words through tactile and aural learning.
10. GrandLmoon #ad
Sight Word Game Incentive Spot and Swat Splat 220 Dolch Plus Alphabet for Kindergarten Preschool with Word Charts & Storage Bag131 Pcs #adGrandLmoon #ad
- Develop a competitiveness through reading, spelling in fast-paced game. 2 designs cards for easy classify. Expanded card with 130% width than previous generation. Covers alphabet & 220 Dolch sight words, perfect for pre-school education. Expanded 3” width card with bigger letters.
Which provides 40% more space for big letter. Premium quality: as always, printed with non-toxic high gloss ink and laminated with PET film, cards made with thickened cardboard, easy clean and stay bright in long-term use.
Multiple play methods: start with basic alphabet and go through the most used vocabulary in children’s books. Swatters made from premium PP primary particles give you a pleasant touch. All these optimizations are based on our respectful patrons’ advices.
Thickened card perfectly avoids cutting risk and the swatters are tuned with certain softness for further protection. Comes with 3X word charts and an easy storage bag. How much fun the children got, how much knowledge they have got. Upgrades: alphabet plus 220 dolch sight words, total 123 double-sided cards for group play. Safety to use: all cards and swatters are designed with cute round corner style to make sure no harm to kids.