As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SENSORY4U #ad
Sensory4u Sensory Buckle Pillow Fine Motor Development Toy Activity, Plus Threading Counting and Sorting Skills and Tying All in One #adSENSORY4U #ad
- Great for travel- for long car rides air planes and church quiet activity, hours of fun for kids of all ages. Fine motor and learning- practice activities including, shoe lace tying, threading, buttons, sorting, matching, clasps, buckles, color identification, lacing, and problem solving.
Great pt and OT therapy tools. The intent is to help maintain the zone of proximal development by giving actives that can be easily mastered to help gain confidence for the more challenging activities.
Developmental education - designed to help kids ages 3 and up with fine motor skills and to help with hand eye coordination and fine motor development. Special education - educational school supplies Great for special needs students and sensory gyms and more. Great fidget Dementia Pillow. Hands on learning - this product has varying levels of difficulty.
2. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Mini Muffin Match Up Counting Toy Set, Ages 3+, Fine Motor, 76 Pieces, Homeschool #adLearning Resources #ad
- Set includes: 1 muffin pan, 60 mini muffin counters, 12 double-sided sorting circle inserts, 2 dice, Squeezy Tweezers, and activity guide. Count on improvement: Develop math skills with these mini muffin counters.
Learn & play: learn color recognition, sorting, matching, counting, and early math skills. Hone skills needed for writing by improving the fine motor pincer grasp. Develop fine motor skills: squeezy Tweezers increase fine motor skills. Homeschool supplies for toddlers ages 3 and up.
3. shikaman #ad
Children Pen Writing Aid Grip Set Posture Correction Tool for Kids Preschoolers Children,Hollow Ventilation Pencil Grips 3P, Pencil Grips #adshikaman #ad
- Correct writin position effectively - our soft pencil grip can help you to relieve pressure, at the same time lead you to write in a correct way. With consistent use, it prevents your middle finger from cocooning and keep you a good writing habit for a long time.
Soft and safe - because of made from high-quality silicone, pencil grips is absolutely safe and environmentally friendly. Hollow ventilation design - Pencil Grip hollow design, Comfortable and breathable.
Meet different people's needs - pencil gripper can be used by children, adults or the old with arthritis and hands tremor. So it will keep you a good writing habit for a long time. More beautiful color helps to increase children's interests to write. Greatest gift - this pencil correction holder must be a good choice for you to send a gift to your children, friends or colleagues.
4. Super Duper Publications #ad
Super Duper Publications | Webber Mini Apraxia Photo Flash Cards | Activities for Children | Speech Therapy | Target Sound Practice | Consonant and Vowel Sounds | Games | Resource #adSuper Duper Publications #ad
- 520 matching pairs, 1, 040 cards total 2½" x 2½". Research-based activities to develop individualized prompts. 10 vowel long and short sounds and 20 consonants.
Game ideas - play memory, Go Fish, Match, and more.6 activities include: learn the definition, Complete the Rhyme, hear and Say the Sounds, Answer the Question, Finish the Sentence, Repeat the Phrase/Sentences.
5. S.T.O.R.M. #ad
Social Emotional Learning Games Match Master | Identify Your Emotions | Improve Emotional Vocabulary | Express Feelings with Words | Great for School & Home Activity #adS.T.O.R.M. #ad
- Children also develop talking and listening skills during the game. Effective coping activities for kids with ADHD and autism. They learn to differentiate similar words, like angry and mad. Enhances mental skills - since it involves matching wacky cards, focus, it exercises the brain's memory, and critical thinking.
Great counseling tool - parents, teachers, and counselors will find this card game helpful to spark a conversation with a child.
This game helps determine what causes anger, stress, empathy, and to know exactly what these are. Helps improve vocabulary - this card game helps kids express emotions and understand each feeling accurately through speaking.
Fun social bonding activity - develop a socially healthy bond with family, picnics, friends, and even classmates with this super-duper enjoyable card matching game! Play it at camp, and more!. Learn to identify emotional triggers - Youngsters are sometimes confused about what they feel.
6. SENSORY4U #ad
Plus Threading Counting and Zipper Skills All in One, Sensory4u Sensory Buckle Pillow Fine Motor Development Toy Activity #adSENSORY4U #ad
- Great fidget Dementia Pillow. Activity learning sensory pillow Toy is uniquely designed with colorful primary bold colors to appeal to any childs early fascination with buckles, zippers, latches and buttons.
Perfect for long car rides air planes and church quiet activity, hours of fun for kids of all ages. Special education school supplies Great for Students Sensory Gyms and More. Developemental education - Designed to help kids ages 3-7 with fine motor skills and to help with hand eye coordination.
7. Learning Resources #ad
Toddler Fine Motor Skill Development, Learning Resources Jumbo Tweezers, Set of 13, Homeschool, Sorting & Counting #adLearning Resources #ad
- Set includes 12 tweezers in 6 colors, and plastic storage container for children, activity guide, classroom and home use. Features ergonomic depressions to guide proper grip.
Build fine motor skills by developing the thumb-forefinger pincer grasp. Homeschool supplies for ages 3+. Perfect for fine motor and occupational therapy.
8. Educational Insights #ad
Educational Insights Playfoam Combo 8-Pack | Non-Toxic, Great for Slime | Perfect for Ages 3 and up, Shaping Fun, Never Dries Out | Sensory, Arts & Crafts For Kids #adEducational Insights #ad
- Perfect gift for 3 and up! playfoam make the perfect gift for boys and girls ages 3+. Safe & non-toxic: playfoam is non-toxic, gluten free, and nut free.
Never dries out! shape again & again! just squish up the playfoam, shape it however you like, then squash it back down and start all over again. 30 things to do with playfoam! there are so many ways to play with Playfoam, but we’re starting with 30 of our favorites, check them out below in the user guide.
Arts & crafts for kids with playfoam: preschoolers are free to express their creativity, shape it however you like, squashy Playfoam that never dries out! Just squish up the Playfoam, with squishy, then squash it back down and start all over again.
9. Chalkola #ad
Washable Dot Markers for Kids with Free Activity Book | Large 10 Colors Set | Water-Based Non Toxic Paint Daubers | Dab Marker Kit for Toddlers & Preschoolers | Fun Art Supplies by Chalkola #adChalkola #ad
- Completely mess free: no dealing with ink leakage. Buy risk-free: we’ve backed our dot markers for toddlers and preschoolers with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. More colors; more fun: inspire hours of creativity-filled fun with dot markers. Perfect for bingo: stand out in the bingo hall with a lucky pack of bingo daubers.
Our dotted markers have quick-drying ink that prevents bleeding, and a kid-friendly easy-grip design. Reach out to us in case of any issues and we’ll quickly do all we can to make it right.
Bonus activity book: helps kids master abcs, and shapes with the free activity book that comes included. The kit comes with 10 dab markers in assorted colors, each filled with 2 fl oz 60ml of ink that never dries out. They also make great bingo daubers for adults.
No dealing with paint that’s a nightmare to clean. Click ‘add to cart’ now to get the best-value dot marker set around risk-free! These doadot markers have water based ink that easily washes off clothes and hands and is 100% non toxic to keep the kiddies perfectly safe. This isn’t a downloadable activity book you’ll have to print, numbers, it’s an actual book with 50 pages full of fun activities your kiddo will love Perfect for 2 year old +.
10. Youthlight #ad
Personal Strengths Thumball #adYouthlight #ad
- Topic of personal strengths, succeeding at school, and reaching out to others. 4" thumball. Great warm up or group counseling activity. Throw the ball and respond to the prompt under your thumb. Grades 2 through 12.