As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Scholastic Teaching Resources #ad
Flash Cards: Sight Words #adScholastic Teaching Resources #ad
- Give children a head-start in reading with these double-sided flash cards. A wonderful study tool. Plastic-coated for color-fastness and durability. Made of heavy duty cardstock. Laminate for extra durability.
2. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Sight Words With Incentive Chart and Motivational Stickers 64 pgs, Tracing Letters, Carson Dellosa Phonics for Kindergarten Workbook—Writing Practice #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- Skills covered include classifying, counting, letter recognition, number recognition, and more. With fun, colorful pages and engaging art, the best-selling Home Workbooks series is a favorite for both parents and teachers. An incentive chart and 140 stickers are included in each workbook.
This series offers educational and entertaining activities, puzzles, and games based on academic standards and provides the early learning language arts and math skills children need to be successful in school. Perfect for home, summer breaks, school, and road trips.
3. Gamenote #ad
520 Dolch Fry Site Words with 4 Fly Swatters from Pre K to 3rd Grade Educational Learning Games for Kindergarten Classroom, Gamenote Sight Words Swat Game #adGamenote #ad
- Perfect classroom group & family game. More words, covering up to 75% of words found in beginner books. Because the game is so physical, it is a good game for channeling their energy when they are feeling a bit wiggly. Great teaching tool: activity Guide help you get start quickly! Solid gift packing box easy to collect all pieces.
Designed to teach the top Dolch and Fry sight words. Quality colorful fly swatters: include 4 fly swatters made of high-quality plastic, each size up to 7.
6 × 2. 9inch. Reinforces basic vocabulary skills, 1st, 2nd & 3rd Grade Age 4-9. 5 different level: 5 level flies with 5 different color, suitable learning Dolch and Fry word for Pre K, which are a selection of words found most frequently in children’s books, Kindergarten, included 5pcs vocabulary cards.
Build spelling, more fun: come with 260 double-side flies up to 520 sight words, reading and vocabulary skills with this fun game. Collect the most flies and win! For 1–4 players. See it, say it, swat it: sight words fly swat is a great way of giving your children the repetition they need to achieve mastery while keeping them engaged.
4. Scholastic #ad
Scholastic BOB Books Sight Words Collection Book Box Set Kindergarten & First Grade #adScholastic #ad
- Bob books sight words collection book box set Kindergarten & First Grade. For ages 4 and UP. 20 books box set, from bob books Sight Words-KIndergarten and Sight Words-First Grade.
Parent guide! doorknob hanger, over 100 stickers, Bookmark, 16 Flash Cards!!. Each humorous book introduces three new sight words.
|Model||For Age 4 and Up|
5. Key Education Publishing #ad
384pgs, Key Education | Dolch Sight Word Activities Resource Workbook | Kindergarten–3rd Grade #adKey Education Publishing #ad
- With over 300 activities to introduce, remediate, and practice Dolch sight words, reinforce, it is a must-have for any young or special learning classroom. It also includes assessment suggestions and fun take-home activities.
6. Teacher Created Resources #ad
Teacher Created Resources First 100 Sight Words Pocket Chart Cards TCR20845 #adTeacher Created Resources #ad
- Largest card measures 18" x 3-1/4". Write-on/wipe-off surface. 119 total pieces. A great classroom resource.
7. Newmark Learning #ad
Nonfiction Sight Word Readers Set 1 #adNewmark Learning #ad
- Helps young readers master 25 essential sight words. Promotes reading confidence and success. Award winning set that engages children in nonfiction text and help them master 25 sight words with nonfiction sight word readers. Builds academic science, social studies, and math vocabulary.