As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Educational Insights #ad
Ages 6+, Educational Insights Hot Dots Getting Ready for 1st Grade Set, 100 Reading & Math Lessons, Interactive Workbook #adEducational Insights #ad
- Confidence building: immediate audio sound effects and visual feedback enables kids to learn on their own at their own pace, building academic confidence and encouraging independence! Instant feedback: pen provides audio sound effects for correct & incorrect responses.
Pen requires 2 AAA batteries. Includes 100 lessons 50 math and 50 reading in 2 spiral-bound books and the Talking Hot Dots pen.
Sounds can be muted. Pen requires 2 AAA batteries not included. Provides self-paced independent learning with 100 richly illustrated math and reading lessons that cover addition, vowels, subtraction, word families, money, and more. Give your kids the jump-start they need to prep for school success with this fun, interactive Hot Dots set and the Talking Hot Dots pen. Batteries not included.
2. Spakon #ad
Sound Box Mats and Chips 24 Pcs Dry Erase Mats and 84 Pcs Chips Phonemic Awareness Phonics Games Reading Games EZread Sound Box Mats and Chips Bright Style,Cardboard #adSpakon #ad
- Quality material: dry erase mats are made of quality cardboard material, with coated surface, not fragile, bright color, and clear printing; The round chip is made of plastic, and can be applied for a long time. The packaging includes: you will get 24 pieces of dry erase mats, and 84 pieces of round red plastic chips, which can teach little ones to learn to hear and identify the number of phonemes in words.
Proper size: sound chip is 075 inches, small enough for your kids to hold, and the dry erase mat is 5.
91 x 2. 56 inches, which is lightweight and easy to store without taking up too much space. Meaningful gift: sound box kit allows students to learn to listen and recognize the number of phones in words, and can help students draw sound patterns, which is a meaningful and practical gift for kids and students.
Easy to use: ez read sound box mats and chips are interactive and fascinating toys, and students slide a small chip into each sound box to represent each phoneme element they hear, which is suitable for beginners in individual or group environments to increase phonemic awareness.
|Part Number||Spakon-Dry Erase-32|
3. Key Education #ad
Sight Word Reading Practice With Word and Photo Puzzle Pieces 120 pc 840016 ,3.0 inches tall, Key Education Big Box of Little Word Puzzles—Educational Game for PreK-2nd Grade Readers #adKey Education #ad
- How it works: each letter puzzle consists of 3 pieces, each with a portion of the picture and a letter. Puzzles measure 4 inches x 3 inches when complete. Toddler puzzles help kids learn essential sight words and phonics skills. What’s included: the spelling puzzle box set includes 60 3-piece consonant-vowel-consonant photo puzzles with vibrant photos to go with each of the cvc words.
Why key education: key education products are designed by former Special Education teachers to meet the diverse needs of all students—helping them to reach their highest potential in learning, communication, social skills, emotions, and behavior.
Your child will learn to identify beginning and ending consonants and short vowels by assembling photos and reading the word the letters form.
Working together: great for both homeschool and classroom learning games, parents and teachers love incorporating cvc puzzles into hands-on phonics practice to help kids learn and play in a fun and engaging way. Learning made fun: key education’s big box of little Word Puzzles turns spelling and reading into a fun reading game for toddlers and early elementary students.
4. Yisong #ad
13 English Phonics Poster Language Arts Charts for Kids Toddler Learning Vowels Posters for Kindergarten, Preschool, Primary School Alphabet Bulletin Board Set Classroom Wall Decoration 16 x 11 Inch #adYisong #ad
- What you get: 13 pieces phonics english language arts skills learning posters and 120 glue point dot; Each letter is depicted with an image that begins with the corresponding letter sound; The English phonics poster helps kids master their phonic with this fun print, original design with colorful style lettering. Waterproof and tear resistance: the phonics charts for kindergarten are digitally printed on 250gsm archival matte card to ensure exceptional colour and clarity; They are double side coated with PET film, waterproof, ensures no stains left; Durable, which is much easier to wipe off than cheap PVC film, tear resistant and reusable.
Flat ship and easy-stick: these learning vowels posters for classroom are packaged and shipped flat with great care; We do not roll our phonics posters in tubes; Extra glue point dot coming with package are offered; When you had to move something, just gently pull it off of the wall without messing up wall paint or poster.
Large size: the dimension of phonics charts is 16 x 11 inches; it ensures that you can see the phonics posters for classroom effortlessly even though you stick them on wall; This would be would work well with a preschool or kindergarten homeschool curriculum; Or can simply make the perfect baby gift. Family activities helper: filled with skill strengthening activities, color recognition, this contents of this kit will be a wonderful way to help your little ones create a strong foundation for learning to read; The educational learning poster can meet the needs of phonics practice, and family activities.
5. Teacher Created Resources #ad
Teacher Created Resources Word Shark: Short Vowels Game 7805, Multicolor #adTeacher Created Resources #ad
- Ages 6 & Up. For 1-10 Players. For 1-10 players. Includes: 10 two sided mats, 58 vowel tiles, 92 consonant tiles. Includes: 10 two sided mats, 58 Vowel Tiles, 92 Consonant Tiles. Children learn about Short Vowel Sounds And Beginning Consonant Sounds. Ages 6 & Up.
6. Educational Insights #ad
Homeschool & School Reading Workbooks, 2 Books & Interactive Pen, Educational Insights Hot Dots Let's Master 1st Grade Reading Set, 100 Math Lessons, Ages 6+ #adEducational Insights #ad
- Hot dots makes the perfect activity to get ready for school! Or keep kids engaged, entertained, and learning while being at home. Lessons cover comprehension, punctuation, spelling, vocabulary, and more.
Students simply press the talking Hot Dots Pen to any answer for an immediate audio and visual response. Includes 100 grade-appropriate lessons in 2 spiral-bound books and a Hot Dots Talking Pen. Master first grade reading skills with this set of two books and an interactive, talking pen.
7. Scholastic Teaching Resources #ad
100 Words Kids Need to Read by 1st Grade: Sight Word Practice to Build Strong Readers #adScholastic Teaching Resources #ad
- Each workbook reinforces the 100 words that children need to know. Helps children master comprehension, spelling, writing, and usage of each word.
Sight word practice to build strong readers. Each workbook reinforces the 100 words that children need to know. Includes fill-in-the-blank stories and sentences, games, word riddles, and puzzles.
8. Mr. Pen #ad
Learning to Read Games, Learn to Read Games, Educational Toy, Swat Game, Visual Sight Word Cards, Mr. Pen- Sight Word Game, Reading Games, Kids Learning Games, Sight Word Games for Kindergarten #adMr. Pen #ad
- Recommended Age Grade: +3 years old. Features 250 sight word in 6 levels. The speed factor promotes confidence and fluency in reading. Vibrant colors sight-word flies and quality plastic play swatters.
Perfect for enhancing vocabulary, problem-solving skills by having fun matches with up to 4 players. Learn by sight! Look and swat! Win the most flies. The package includes 150 double-designed print fly cards, 4 colorful swatters.