As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources All Ready for Kindergarten Readiness Kit, Reading, Handwriting Helper, Homeschool, Ages 4+, Vocab #adLearning Resources #ad
- Great homeschool kit for ages 4-6. Vibrantly designed around a kid-friendly insect theme, this kit includes kindergarten essentials conveniently bundled in a sturdy carrying case for learning at home or on the go. Includes tools needed to help teach counting, handwriting, word building, addition & subtraction, beginning reading and so much more.
Parent guide is structured upon an easy-to-follow Ready, Set, Go lesson framework and coordinates to your child’s write & wipe Activity Book. Bundle features the popular “In the Garden” classroom theme.
2. Educational Insights #ad
2 Books & Interactive Pen, 100 Reading Lessons, Homeschool & Kindergarten Readiness Learning Workbooks, Educational Insights Hot Dots Jr. Let's Master Kindergarten Reading Set, Ages 5+ #adEducational Insights #ad
- Lessons cover letter recognition, reading readiness, grammar, punctuation, phonics, sight words, and more. Also includes 15 challenges for next-level skill prep! Hot dots makes the perfect activity to get ready for school! Or keep kids engaged, entertained, and learning while being at home.
Give your kids the jump-start they need for academic success with this fun, interactive Hot Dots Jr. Includes 2 sturdy spiral-bound books with 100 lessons each and interactive electronic pen. Set and ace—the Talking, Teaching Dog pen.
3. School Zone #ad
Big Preschool Workbook, Pre-Reading, Alphabet, Colors, Shapes, School Zone, Ages 4 and Up, and More, Pre-Writing, Phonics, Numbers 1-10 #adSchool Zone #ad
- Keep kids "classroom ready" with our workbooks, and more! . Preparation - let us help you prepare your young child for the next grade level with our workbooks, flash cards, accessories, flash cards, tablet, books and a Little Scholar Tablet. Award winning - school zone content has won the parents’ choice foundation Award, Tillywig Toy Awards, Mom's Choice Awards Honoring Excellence, Family Choice Award, Brainchild Award, Gold Star Toy Scholastic Parent and Child Award and many more.
Workbooks - writing in workbook pages, as opposed to typing on a computer, can help kids to focus and to learn.
Results - our learning materials have helped educate three generations of kids, toys, workbooks, creating lifelong learners, readers, and the legacy continues. Digital content, flash cards, and games—all are crafted through a child’s eyes while integrating parent and teacher standards.
Amazing - big preschool workbook is packed with 300+ colorful exercises that make learning fun! These proven activities will help prepare your child for success by teaching colors, numbers, alphabet, basic phonics, shapes, early math and more! 320 pages of learning material!. Writing by hand fires up specific areas of a child's brain, improving a child's ability to not only remember what he or she learns but to think of new ideas.
4. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Carson Dellosa | Get Ready for Kindergarten Workbook | 64pgs Home Workbooks #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- Skills covered include classifying, counting, number recognition, letter recognition, and more. With fun, colorful pages and engaging art, the best-selling Home Workbooks series is a favorite for both parents and teachers. An incentive chart and 140 stickers are included in each workbook.
Perfect for home, school, summer breaks, and road trips. This series offers educational and entertaining activities, puzzles, and games based on academic standards and provides the early learning language arts and math skills children need to be successful in school.
5. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Phonics for Kindergarten, Grade K Home Workbook #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- With fun, colorful pages and engaging art, the best-selling Home Workbooks series is a favorite for both parents and teachers. This series offers educational and entertaining activities, puzzles, and games based on academic standards and provides the early learning language arts and math skills children need to be successful in school.
An incentive chart and 140 stickers are included in each workbook. Perfect for home, school, summer breaks, and road trips. Skills covered include classifying, letter recognition, number recognition, counting, and more.
6. ROCK N LEARN #ad
Rock 'N Learn Preschool & Kindergarten DVD Collection: Letter Sounds Phonics for Beginners, Getting Ready for Kindergarten, Sight Words #adROCK N LEARN #ad
- Boost preschool skills and get children ready for kindergarten and first grade. Fun songs and comical characters engage kids and keep them focused. Perfect for children who learn best through a multi sensory approach.
Videos and singing encourage active student involvement and participation. An effective way to learn over 120 sight words, blends, beginning phonics sounds, reading simple sentences, and other skills essential for school success.
7. Handwriting Without Tears #ad
Handwriting Without Tears Series, Letters and Numbers for Me Student Workbook, Current Edition, Kindergarten Writing Book, Capital Letters, For School or Home Use, Learning Without Tears, Numbers #adHandwriting Without Tears #ad
- Learn & check helps students check their letter, word, and sentence skills. New! expanded room for writing, accelerated capital letter instruction, now offers digital instruction opportunities.
Words and sentences model good spacing. Double lines make it easy to place letters and control letter size. Large, step-by-step models for finger tracing.
8. Channie's #ad
1st, 80 Pages Front & Back, and Handwriting, Channie’s Easy Peasy 100 Sight Words Workbook, Tracing, Size 8.5” x 11”, 40 Sheets, Practice Printing, Grades Pre-K #adChannie's #ad
- Trace, and write; 2 traceable pages introduce new letters & words; One Page Reinforces What Was Learned; Promotes Learning, and practicing numbers, Tracing, print, Copy, Alphabet, words, Sentences, Letters, and Penmanship. Blocks aid consistent letter size; spacing lines guide proper spacing; green shade Helps Maintain Small Case Position and Creates a Guide for Writing Straight Sentences to Avoid Landslide Writing Style; Visual Approach Promotes Self-Correction If Writing Goes Outside Blocks.
Uniform blocks, green shade, and visual spacing lines help guide Kids to Write Straight, use proper spacing, and Maintain Consistent and Proper Letter Size; Daily Practice Pad Builds and Improves English Language & Number Skills; 8.5 x 11 inches.
Visual handwriting paper, patent pending; double-sided learning and writing sheets with Color-Coded Blocks; 100 Sight Words; 30 Simple Sentences; Grades Pre-K - 1; Perfect for Elementary School Children; Great Resource for Special Education. Color-coded blocks support upper and lower case practice; narrow spacing Holds Punctuation Marks; Visual Guides Encourage Academic Discipline and Independent Student Work; Promotes Teaching and Practicing ABCs, Words, Numbers, Letters, and Penmanship.
|Manufacturer||Channie's LLC #ad|