As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Educational Insights #ad
Educational Insights Hot Dots Jr. Let's Master Kindergarten Reading Set, 100 Math Lessons, Homeschool & Kindergarten Readiness Learning Workbooks, Ages 5+, 2 Books & Interactive Pen #adEducational Insights #ad
- Set and ace—the Talking, Teaching Dog pen. Give your kids the jump-start they need for academic success with this fun, interactive Hot Dots Jr. Includes 2 sturdy spiral-bound books with 100 lessons each and interactive electronic pen.
Lessons cover letter recognition, grammar, punctuation, reading readiness, phonics, sight words, and more. Also includes 15 challenges for next-level skill prep! Hot dots makes the perfect activity to get ready for school! Or keep kids engaged, entertained, and learning while being at home.
2. Scholastic #ad
Scholastic Classroom Resources Nursery Rhyme Readers SC525020 #adScholastic #ad
- Build cultural literacy! Introduces kids to classic rhymes! A must-have resource for every preK-1 classroom! .
3. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Grade K Home Workbook, Phonics for Kindergarten #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- Perfect for home, summer breaks, school, and road trips. An incentive chart and 140 stickers are included in each workbook. This series offers educational and entertaining activities, puzzles, and games based on academic standards and provides the early learning language arts and math skills children need to be successful in school.
With fun, colorful pages and engaging art, the best-selling Home Workbooks series is a favorite for both parents and teachers. Skills covered include classifying, number recognition, counting, letter recognition, and more.
4. Unknown #ad
Childrens Learn to Read Books Lot 60, First Grade Set + Reading Strategies NEW Buyer's Choice #adUnknown #ad
- Each 8-page reader is black and white as designed by a reading specialist to attract attention to the print. Childrens learn to read books lot 60 - First Grade Set + Reading Strategies NEW.
60 stapled booklets total. This series of books is a Teachers' Choice award winning item as voted by Learning Magazine!15 titles each in levels A, B, C, and D. Measures 4 1/2" by 5 1/2".
|Part Number||does not apply|
5. Key Education #ad
Key Education Sentence Building for Kids—Sight Word Builder for Early Reading, Language, Literacy Resource for Kindergarten-2nd Grade, Writing, Speech #adKey Education #ad
- What’s included: this learning tool features 55 2. 2-inch x 2. 2-inch word cards color-coded by parts of speech, game and activity ideas, 4 punctuation cards, and 27 photo cards. How it works: construct simple sentences by interlocking puzzle pieces to create sentence strips, and practice early reading and writing with the set’s fun puzzle-piece card tiles and interactive games.
Multi-purpose learning tool: practice building proper sentences with familiar sight words and picture cards with Key Education's Sentence Building set.
Why key education: key education products are designed by former Special Education teachers to meet the diverse needs of all students—helping them to reach their highest potential in learning, communication, social skills, emotions, and behavior.
The set teaches the use of capitalization, punctuation, and sentence structure in an engaging way. Working together: great for both homeschool and classroom learning, the Sentence Building set includes teaching suggestions and multiple reading and writing games to work alongside students to build vocabulary, grammar, and increase fluency.
6. Shell Education #ad
Daily Reading Workbook for Classroom and Home, School Level Activities Created by Teachers to Master Challenging Concepts, Sight Word Comprehension and Phonics Practice, 180 Days of Reading: Grade 1 #adShell Education #ad
- Aligned to both fiction and non-fiction standards. Helps to build students' skills for reading complex text. Provides short passages for students to practice reading comprehension, phonics, word study, and written response to literature.
Data-driven assessment tips are provided, and the Teacher Resource CD includes assessment analysis resources.
7. Agantree Art #ad
LARGE SIZE Educational Preschool Poster,Easy Read & Learn Design for Toddlers Kids Nursery Homeschool Kindergarten Classroom Playroom -Teach Alphabet, Numbers, Colors and More 15 Pieces, Days #adAgantree Art #ad
- 15 educational subjects, farm animals, days of the week, weather, shapes, time, including Alphabet, opposites, numbers 1-100, seasons, months, solar system, colors, numbers 1-10, Use Good Manners and Class Rules.
Perfect for parents, day care centers, teachers, learning centers, Playroom & after school programs. Designed with beautiful engaging colors and graphic elements, grip your children's attention and the vivid pictures will arouse their curiosity.
Great size, bold enough to be easy to read and very colorful. Easy for kids to start to learn. Made of 250 gsm cardstock. Covered with pet film on one side for added durability, waterproof, reusable. Perfectly for dry erase markers.
8. Teaching Resources #ad
Vocabulary, Spelling & Phonics Skills―Independently!, Daily Word Ladders: Grades 4–6: 100 Reproducible Word Study Lessons That Help Kids Boost Reading #adTeaching Resources #ad
- Sold as an Each. Grades 4-6. All the while, they're boosting decoding and spelling skills, and becoming better, broadening vocabulary, more fluent readers.
A fun way to increase vocabulary - great for ELL's. Kids read clues on each rung, then change and rearrange letters to create words until they reach the top.