As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Really Good Stuff #ad
Use for Grades 2-3, Main Idea and Supporting Details Sort and Write Level 1 Literacy Center, 1 Literacy Center #adReally Good Stuff #ad
- Teaching guide included: a Really Good Instructional Guide is included to cover activities and supporting reproducibles. Targeted skills: Boost the same key skills children are learning in the classroom. Independent practice: Children can easily complete and interact with these materials independently.
Reinforce skills: practice fun activities while learning to distinguish Main Idea And Supporting Details. Grab and go contents neatly packaged in this convenient snap closured bag to learn anywhere or on the go.
2. Really Good Stuff #ad
Use for Grades 4-5, Main Idea and Supporting Details Sort and Write Level 2 Literacy Center, 1 Literacy Center #adReally Good Stuff #ad
- Teaching guide included: a Really Good Instructional Guide is included to cover activities and supporting reproducibles. Grab and go contents neatly packaged in this convenient snap closured bag to learn anywhere or on the go.
Targeted skills: Boost the same key skills children are learning in the classroom. Independent practice: Children can easily complete and interact with these materials independently. Reinforce skills: practice fun activities while learning to distinguish Main Idea And Supporting Details.
3. EVAN-MOOR #ad
Grades K-1, Take It to Your Seat Phonics Centers #adEVAN-MOOR #ad
- The activities in take it to your seat phonics centers Reinforce Phonics Skills With Full-Color Centers That Contain Directions, Task Cards, And Record Forms. Learning centers are a motivating Way For Students To Practice Important Skills. Paperback format For Students In Grades K-1.
4. hand2mind #ad
Hand2mind Reading Rods, Create Sight Words with Alphabet Blocks, CVC Word Builders Linking Cubes, Montessori Alphabet, 1st Grade Reading, Reading Manipulatives, Homeschool Supplies Set of 82 #adhand2mind #ad
- And is 2. 5 mm in length. Reading manipulatives for kids: color-coded for easy identification - red vowel letters match with pink initial vowel pictures; blue consonant letters match light blue initial consonant pictures.
Comes with the alphabet in lower and upper case letters. Linking cubes for early readers: 42 blue consonant cubes, 1 blank blue cube, 12 red vowel cubes, 1 blank red cube, 21 light blue picture cubes, and 5 pink picture cubes.
Help early readers by making cvc words and more: Our reading rods help with constructing CVC words, or consonant-vowel-consonant words for early readers as well as larger words for next steps.
Alphabet blocks to improve reading & spelling: develop decoding, word building, and spelling skills with our hands-on literacy reading rods. Supplement reading skills with literacy games: Reading rods are great for early phonemic awareness exposure and practice, games, and fine motor skills at home. X 3/4 in. Each block is 3/4 in.
|Manufacturer||ETA hand2mind #ad|
5. Everyday Educate #ad
STEM Mathematics Addition and Subtraction Education, Helps to Teach Early Math Facts with 30 Matching Pairs Preschool Games & Gifts for Boys & Girls Ages 3 and Up, Fun Math Card Game #adEveryday Educate #ad
- Our promise to you: serving you and your little learner is our number 1 priority at everyday educate. Either we'll give you a full refund, or we'll work with you until you're satisfied! Official Everyday Educate content and design! Helps develop problem-solving abilities by encouraging your child to focus and think creatively to determine the correct answers.
Educational benefits – assists in developing math-related skills, visual thinking and learning, while providing an early introduction to STEM education. Correctly matching the cards will let your child build CONFIDENCE and boost their SELF-ESTEEM by providing a sense of achievement.
Key features - these colorfully illustrated 30 pairs of matching cards are a perfect introduction to the world of mathematics for both boys and girls ages 3 and up. Supports developmental skills – improves fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination by requiring your child to match the correct cards together.
Safety - all everyday educate matching games are regularly safety tested and are in compliance with all domestic and international toy safety regulations. That's why you're backed by our 100% satisfaction and Money Back Guarantee - so don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or qualms about our matching games. Designed to focus on counting and encourage early math skills, this matching game makes it easy and fun to develop basic mathematical abilities and become familiar with numbers.
6. EVAN-MOOR #ad
Grade 3-4, Take It to Your Seat Literacy Centers #adEVAN-MOOR #ad
- Analogies. Prefixes. Dimension - 11 x 043 x 8. 5 in. The skills practiced include the following:. Multiple-meaning words. Page count - 192.
7. Really Good Stuff #ad
Chirp R-Controlled Vowels Literacy Center™, 1 Literacy Center #adReally Good Stuff #ad
- 1 laminated task cardSize: 9" by 6". 2 work mats, write again wipeoff laminateSize: 8½" by 11" each. The product type is Chirp RControlled Vowels Literacy Center.
8. Teacher Created Resources #ad
Teacher Created Resources Power Pen Learning Cards: Blends & Digraphs #adTeacher Created Resources #ad
- Cards measure 5-1/2" x 3-1/2". 106 full-color sight word sentences per box. 53 double-sided cards. Use with power pen or Power Pen Lite, sold separately.