As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Scholastic Teaching Resources #ad
Flash Cards: Sight Words #adScholastic Teaching Resources #ad
- A wonderful study tool. Laminate for extra durability. Plastic-coated for color-fastness and durability. Made of heavy duty cardstock. Give children a head-start in reading with these double-sided flash cards.
2. Really Good Stuff #ad
Set of 40 Cards, Really Good Stuff EZread Dolch Pre-Primer Sight Word Flash Cards, Grades PreK-1, Card Size: 6'' x 3'' #adReally Good Stuff #ad
- Comes with 4 o-rings: all cards are hole-punched and come with additional O-rings to customize sets for differentiated practice. They are also laminated on both sides to stand up to frequent use at school or at home.
Double-sided & laminated: the sight word flash cards are printed front black font and back word shape for varying needs and quick assessment. Easy to use: the words are shown on the back of each card so that you do not need to flip them over to see if your student or child is correct.
Easy to hold: these cards are 6'' x 3'' making them easy for children to hold and flip through. Guide included: this flash card set comes with an instructional guide that includes and assessment sheet, which can be used by teachers and parents.
3. Gamenote #ad
520 Dolch Fry Site Words with 4 Fly Swatters from Pre K to 3rd Grade Educational Learning Games for Kindergarten Classroom, Gamenote Sight Word Swat Game #adGamenote #ad
- Build spelling, more fun: come with 260 double-side flies up to 520 sight words, reading and vocabulary skills with this fun game. 5 different level: 5 level flies with 5 different color, 1st, suitable learning Dolch and Fry word for Pre K, included 5pcs vocabulary cards.
More words, covering up to 75% of words found in beginner books. See it, swat it: sight words fly swat is a great way of giving your children the repetition they need to achieve mastery while keeping them engaged.
Great teaching tool: activity Guide help you get start quickly! Solid gift packing box easy to collect all pieces. Collect the most flies and win! For 1–4 players. Reinforces basic vocabulary skills, which are a selection of words found most frequently in children’s books, Kindergarten, 2nd & 3rd Grade Age 4-9.
Perfect classroom group & family game. Because the game is so physical, Say It, it is a good game for channeling their energy when they are feeling a bit wiggly. Quality colorful fly swatters: include 4 fly swatters made of high-quality plastic, each size up to 7. 6 × 2. 9inch. Designed to teach the top Dolch and Fry sight words.
4. Scholastic Teaching Resources #ad
100, Flash Cards: Numbers 0 #adScholastic Teaching Resources #ad
- Plastic-coated for color-fastness and durability. Laminate for extra durability. A wonderful study tool. Made of heavy duty cardstock. Give children a head-start in math with these double-sided flash cards.
5. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
World of Eric Carle | Colors and Shapes Flash Cards | Basic Skills, 82ct #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- Includes bonus parent resource card with ideas for games and activities. Cards include rounded corners for quick sorting. Perfect for helping children practice and master important skills with a hands-on, interactive format. These durable cards are perfect for use at school, home, or on the go.
6. DEBRADALE DESIGNS #ad
6 Colors of Blank Index Cards, Math, Debra Dale Designs, 1,100 Colored Index Cards with Rings, Blank Flash Cards for Note Taking, Sight Words, Made Right in the USA, 2" x 3.5" flashcards #adDEBRADALE DESIGNS #ad
- This product is the result of many people's labor. Our paper is not printed on - our american made paper is colored during the papermaking process. We don't apply dangerous inks from foreign countries to make our cards the beautiful pastel shades that you will love.
Bigger cards with paper that is the same on both sides - Our cards are 2" x 3. 5" inches. Larger colored index cards and more colored notecards for more options - Bright White and pastel-colored in Salmon, Yellow, Blue, Green, and Buff Multicolor Notecards.1
15% larger than other brands. From the loggers, paper mills, box manufacturer, truck drivers, and our own employees this product is truly MADE IN AMERICA!. Thank you for buying made in america - at a time when many americans are unemployed and businesses are struggling to stay open Debra Dale Designs appreciate buyers that make a conscious decision to keep the USA running.
You can keep your flash cards blank clean, neat, and organized. Custom designed box - our product comes in a real box with a bottom and a top that we specifically created to house our blank flashcards. It allows you to color sort your cards any way you need to. Our paper has the same smooth finish on both sides with no coatings to resist ink.
7. Child1st Publications, LLC #ad
Child1st Publications, LLC SnapWords List B Sight Word Pocket Chart Cards #adChild1st Publications, LLC #ad
- Increases reading level & fluency. Body motion helps active kids learn. Helps active children capture words in a glance. Improves comprehension. The whole word is captured as a picture.
8. PlayMonster #ad
Lauri Pocket Chart Cards, Sight Words #adPlayMonster #ad
- With this card set, kids start by learning sight word recognition, pronunciation and spelling. Contents: 118 double-Sided Word Cards, Activity Guide.
Includes 118 double-Sided Word Cards, Activity Guide. Children learn to recognize sight words; color-coded by parts of speech. For ages 4 and up. This versatile learning tool serves a wide age range.
Perfect for the classroom or home use. Then they move on to recognizing parts of speech, forming sentences and using punctuation. Durable 3" cards are perfect for use in Lauri hanging pocket charts; can also be used on their own as flash cards.
|Manufacturer||Patch Products #ad|