As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Educational Insights #ad
72 Preschool & Kindergarten Activity Cards, Educational Insights Hot Dots Jr. Beginning Phonics Flash Card Set, Ages 3+ #adEducational Insights #ad
- Get prek & kindergarten ready: help your child prep for school success with this fun, interactive flash card set. Pens sold seperatELY. Compatible with any Hot Dots or Hot Dots Jr.
Phonics readiness: this set gives practice to letter sounds, final sounds, initial sounds, and rhyming words - one of the readiness skills needed for PreK & K. Back to school or homeschool activity: hot dots makes the perfect activity to get ready for school! Or keep kids engaged, entertained, and learning while being at home.
Requires a hot dots pen sold seperately. Includes: 36 double-sided cards—that's 72 cute and colorful learning activities. Build confidence: hot dots gives on-the-spot encouragement they need to boost confidence and build readiness for school through self-paced, independent learning fun.
2. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources I Sea 10! Game, Educational, Homeschool & Classroom Math Games, Ages 6+, Includes 100 Cards, Math Games, Addition and Subtraction #adLearning Resources #ad
- Everything you need: Includes 90 number cards and 10 Shark cards. Great for school age kids: Ideal for ages 6 and up. Number sense: strengthen number sense with this 10-based game.
Player with the most 10s wins. Easy to learn: make combinations of number cards to add up to 10 Educational & fun: Builds addition and social skills.
3. Mr. Pen #ad
Visual Sight Word Cards, Learn to Read Games, Sight Word Games for Kindergarten, Sight Word Game, Reading Games, Educational Toy, Mr. Pen- Swat Game, Learning to Read Games, Kids Learning Games #adMr. Pen #ad
- Features 250 sight word in 6 levels. Vibrant colors sight-word flies and quality plastic play swatters. Perfect for enhancing vocabulary, problem-solving skills by having fun matches with up to 4 players.
The speed factor promotes confidence and fluency in reading. Learn by sight! Look and swat! Win the most flies. The package includes 150 double-designed print fly cards, 4 colorful swatters. Recommended Age Grade: +3 years old.
4. Learning Resources #ad
Easter Toys, Counting Game, Easter Gifts for Kids, Learning Resources Money Bags Coin Value Game, Ages 7+, Money Recognition #adLearning Resources #ad
- Easter Games! Money skills: Learn valuable money skills through fun game play. Play money for kids: pretend bills measure 6. 25" x 2. 625", pretend coins range from. 80" penny -.
995" quarter. Play money: includes game board with spinner, markers, 100 plastic coins, play bills, and dice. Homeschool or class games: 2-4 players. Money game for kids: players collect, count, and exchange money all the way to the finish line.
5. Teacher Created Resources #ad
Multicolor, Teacher Created Resources Word Shark: Short Vowels Game 7805 #adTeacher Created Resources #ad
- Includes: 10 two sided mats, 58 vowel tiles, 92 consonant tiles. For 1-10 players. Ages 6 & Up. Includes: 10 two sided mats, 58 Vowel Tiles, 92 Consonant Tiles. Ages 6 & Up. Children learn about Short Vowel Sounds And Beginning Consonant Sounds. For 1-10 Players.
6. Educational Insights #ad
100 Reading Lessons, 2 Books & Interactive Pen, Homeschool & Kindergarten Learn to Read Workbooks, Educational Insights Hot Dots Jr. Let's Master Kindergarten Reading Set, Ages 5+ #adEducational Insights #ad
- We are dedicated in providing resources that keep your kids learning and having fun while at home. Confidence building: immediate audio and visual feedback enables kids to learn on their own at their own pace, building academic confidence and encouraging independence! At home learning activity: makes a great activity and educational toy for kids 5-7 to stay engaged, entertained, and learning outside of the classroom.
Sounds can be muted. Everything you need for kindergarten reading! this set includes 2 spiral-bound books with 85 kindergarten level lessons in Letter Recognition, Sight Words, Reading Readiness, Punctuation & Grammar, plus 15 challenge activities to prepare children for 1st grade.
Pen requires 2 AAA batteries, not included. Ace – the talking, teaching dog pen provides audio feedback and lights up green for correct responses and provides gentle redirection and lights up red for incorrect answers. Instant feedback: hot dots jr. Award-winning hot dots! hot dots give kids the on-the-spot encouragement they need to boost confidence and build readiness for school through self-paced, independent learning fun.
7. Really Good Stuff #ad
Really Good Stuff Math Mat Dice Games for Kids Ages 5 – 7 – Engaging Math Games – Dice Math Games for Addition, Subtraction, and More – Educational Games for School or Home – 8 Double-Sided Games #adReally Good Stuff #ad
- Four of the mats are designed for one child, and four are designed for two players. Created by teachers: at really good stuff, so you know that the educational empahasis front and center. Math games that are engaging and educational: if you want children to learn to love math, games are the perfect way to get them learning while being engaged.
Perfect for young learners: these mats offer hands-on and engaging ways for children to practice and master math skills. You can rest assured that our products are ideal for the ages listed.
These mats offer quality content at a great price. Easy to play: these mats each include instructions printed right on the mat, so directions on how to play are at your fingertips. With the repeated practice, addition, place value, children will grasp math skills in an engaging way.
We created these games to bring some excitement to learning and are perfect for children ages 5 to 7. To use these laminated mats, you simply need a pair of dice and a dry erase marker. Since they are laminated, the games can be played as often as needed. This set comes with eight unique sides, and in a set of 24 so that multiple children can play at one time. These mats are a great tool for children to challenge themselves, and others.
8. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Colorful File Folder Games, Grade K Colorful Game Books #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- Comprised of 18 full-color games that can be assembled with ease, each book covers a variety of language arts and math skills. Make the most of your class time with skill-based games that students can take to their seats! Playful illustrations invite children to master important concepts.
9. Learning Resources #ad
Ages 5+, Assorted Colors, Word Recognition, Learning Resources Vowel Owls Sorting Set, Set of 6 #adLearning Resources #ad
- Sort the word cards with the correct owls labeled with vowels. Supports academic state standards in English Language Arts. Ideal for ages 5+.
Practice phonics and word recognition. Includes 6 colorful, 100 picture cards, plastic owls 5 printed with the vowels and 1 blank for sometimes Y, and activity guide.