As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Scholastic #ad
Our Feelings Bulletin Board #adScholastic #ad
- Great for social-emotional learning. Helps kids identify their feelings. Interactive bulletin board. Bright and colorful.
2. Autism Supplies And Developments #ad
Plastic Visual ASD Feelings Board & Keyring Picture Communication Symbols #adAutism Supplies And Developments #ad
- Uses the same symbols as the Boardmaker software, which are the images that most schools and facilities rely on. The 'me' symbol is 4.
5cm square, again easy to both see and handle. The board is a4 in size – which is a good size for both display on the wall and also to keep on the desk for easy access and reference.
Both board and symbols are made from plastic so they are incredible durable and hardwearing. Ideal to be used as a tool to teach about emotions, and to encourage users to express themselves. Comes with pocket sized 7cm keyring sot he same system can be used anywhere and everywhere.
3. National Brand #ad
Green Eye-Ease Paper, National Steno Notebook with Brown Board Cover, 12 Notebooks with 60 Sheets Each 36646-12, 6" x 9", Gregg Ruled #adNational Brand #ad
- 60 sheets. Top spiral binding that make it easy to take notes and flip cover for writing ease. 6 x 9 inches. 12-pack of steno note pads with specific Gregg ruling Center line. Perfect size to carry over everywhere.
|Brand||National Brand #ad|
4. My Moods, My Choices #ad
"How are You Feeling?" and "Wheel of Choice" Posters; 20 Different Moods/Emotions; Educational/Learning Tool; Includes 2 Posters #adMy Moods, My Choices #ad
- The "how are you feeling?" and "Wheel of Choice" Posters contain large, bright images. These are helpful problem-solving tools for ANY child, including those with Autism, ADHD, or special needs.
A glossy, laminated coating has been added to the posters for extra durability. They help children learn about emotions and the choices that can be made for various moods.
The "how are you feeling?" poster contains 20 different moods. The "wheel of choice" poster is a helpful aid in stimulating conversations to remind children about positive choices they can make when experiencing different emotions. These posters are sold as a set of 2 and are available in two sizes: 12x16 inches and 18x24 inches.
5. Tangkula #ad
Multifunctional Wooden Storage Display Stand Shelf for Living Room, Home Office, Tangkula 6 Shelf Bookcase, Modern S-Shaped Z-Shelf Style Bookshelf, Bedroom, Bookcase Storage Shelf Coffee #adTangkula #ad
- Simple & beautiful bookcasethe simple and functional design of our modern bookcase works in all types of living, and working spaces. Space saving & ample storage spacethis bookshelf features a vertical design, plants, making it as space-saving as possible while at the same time holding the maximum number of items for its size.
The classic silhouette and regular and symmetrical design of this bookcase shelf will match your surroundings, house, furniture, and style seamlessly. Installation & easy to cleanthe 6-tier modem bookcase is need to be assembled by yourself.
Practical & multi-functional shelfthis 6-tier bookcase can be adjusted to face your different demands giving you multiple placing options. Nicely safe designwith specially designed unbreakable wall-mounted accessories sets in the back, this shelf can be fixed on the wall, so it’s anti-tip design is much more stable and safer than other units of its kind.
You are free to place the items that you want to place. You can quickly assemble the item and use it in a clear and easy-to-understand manual. This item is definitely your best choice. Whether you're in a dorm room, condo, apartment, or office. Offers multiple shelves for convenient displaying and storing your favorite books, photos, and collectables in your home or office.
6. Knock Knock #ad
Without the Self-Helpy-Ness!, Knock Knock Affirmators! Creativity Deck: 50 Affirmation Cards to Help You Help Yourself #adKnock Knock #ad
- 75 x 5-inches cards deck, 50 cards plus instructions. Like a magical creativity book–in a box! Conceived and written by Suzi Barrett and published by Knock Knock. Providing the fun of a horoscope with a little less woo-woo, this whimsical deck will give you that dose of inspo you've been waiting oh-so-patiently for.
Even pessimists like a little positivity, so comedian Suzi Barrett created these inspirational-but-not-cheesy affirmation cards to supercharge the creative muse within you. Includes: one 1 3.
|Brand||Knock Knock #ad|
|Manufacturer||Knock Knock #ad|
7. Ashley Productions #ad
Polypropylene PP, Ashley Productions ASH91032 Smart Poly Chart, Emoji How are You Feeling, 13" x 19" #adAshley Productions #ad
- Durable, not paper, all poly material, heavyweight. Use with ashley smart tak, staples, pins, tacks, etc. Write-on/wipe-off surface, Use with dry erase or water based markers and washable crayons. Water resistant, no lamination required. Measures 13" x 19". To hang in the classroom.
8. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Carson Dellosa Kid-Drawn Emotions Bulletin Board Set 3250 #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- Package dimensions :0254 cm l x43. 942 cm w x68. 072 cm H. Package weight :1. 0lbs. Country of origin :United States. Product type :toys AND GAMES.
9. hand2mind #ad
30 Activity Cards for Moods and Emotions, hand2mind Learn About Feelings Activity Set, 10 Activities to Help Identify Feelings, 6 Blocks with Facial Expressions and Body Language #adhand2mind #ad
- Includes: 2 plastic question cubes, 12 character cards, 18 situation cards, and 1 poster. All about feelings: learning to manage feelings, and respond positively to a stressful situation, and get along with others is a vital part of childhood development.
Social emotional learning: children will build important social-emotional skills like social awareness, responsible decision making, relationship skills, and self-management. Easy-to-follow: the guide provides activities and tips for parents, educators, or teachers to help children with emotions and feelings.
Kids with strong social-emotional skills are aware of their feelings and act on them in a socially appropriate way.
Once they are aware of their feelings, they are also aware of the feelings of others and interact with their peers with empathy and respect. Identify feelings with the situation and character cards, explore empathy and self-awareness with the 2 question cubes, 4 plastic character cubes, and character cubes allow kids to match facial expressions to body language. Hands-on learning: help teach kids to identify different emotions and feelings.