As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Honeywell #ad
Honeywell Voyager 1250G Single-Line Hand-Held Laser Barcode Scanner #adHoneywell #ad
- Handheld barcode reader can be used to scan and decode linear 1D barcodes. Usb cable can be connected to a computer or another host system sold separately to transmit barcode data.
700-mw laser can scan barcodes from up to 17. 6" away at a resolution of 13 mm. Codegate setting allows scan line to be visible but prevents barcode data from being transmitted until button is pushed to help reduce errors. Does not include stand.
2. VoyagerCG #ad
25 mW, 5V DC, Honeywell MK9540-32A38 VoyagerCG Handheld Barcode Reader with USB Host Interface, Black #adVoyagerCG #ad
- Usb cable can be connected to a computer or another host system sold separately to transmit barcode data. Weighs 149 g 5. 3 oz. Measures 198 x 78 x 56 mm/7. 8 x 3. 1 x 2. 2 inches h x W x D. Handheld barcode reader can be used to scan and decode linear one-dimensional 1D barcodes.
650-nm, 825-mw laser produces single line of light to scan a barcode. Codegate setting allows scan line to be visible but prevents barcode data from being transmitted until button is pushed to help reduce errors.
3. XENON #ad
Honeywell 1900G-HD High Density 2D Barcode Scanner with USB Cable #adXENON #ad
- Optional disinfectant-ready Housing: Protects investment with durable construction that is better able to resist the harmful effects of harsh chemicals. With a solid-state design backed by a five-year warranty, Xenon 1900 is constructed to deliver years of uninterrupted performance.
A new space-saving design that mounts critical components on a single board eliminates the need for connectors. Its small form factor ensures that the Xenon 1900 fits well in virtually any sized hand, reducing operator fatigue.
Totalfreedom 2. 0: second-generation development platform enables the loading and linking of multiple applications on the scanner to enhance image processing, decoding or data formatting functionality, eliminating the need for host system modifications.
Custom sensor optimized for Bar Code Scanning: Improves scanning aggressiveness and protects investment by providing supply chain stability. An ip41-rating provides added protection. Built with durability in mind, xenon 1900 can withstand up to 50 drops to concrete from distances as high as 6 feet. A more reliable design with fewer components minimizes downtime and improves serviceability, resulting in increased productivity.
4. Honeywell #ad
Honeywell Orbit MK7120-31A38 Omnidirectional Presentation Laser Scanner, Including USB Cord and Mounting Plate Kit, Adjustable Scan Head #adHoneywell #ad
- Automatic scanning operation: Simply present a bar code and the unit scans in a single pass. 20 scan line omnidirectional pattern: Provides aggressive scanning as an additional benefit to hand presentation applications.
Sweet spot scanning: engineered "sweet spot" to optimize scan performance and first pass read rate. Adjustable scan head: Ability to tilt scanner 30º for targeted scanning or larger products. Flash rom: protects pos investment with free firmware updates via MetroSet2 software and standard PC.
5. Honeywell #ad
Honeywell 1400G Voyager Linear/Area-Imaging Scanner with USB Host Interface, 400 mA, 2D Rigid Present Stand, 4.0/5.5 V DC, Black #adHoneywell #ad
- Handheld barcode reader can be used to scan and decode linear 1D, 2D, and PDF417 barcodes. Usb cable can be connected to a computer or another host system sold separately to transmit barcode data.
Stand enables barcode reader to be used in a fixed position. Weighs 4. 2 oz. Measures 7. 1 x 2. 6 x 1. 7 inches h x W x D. Laser produces light in an omnidirectional pattern to scan barcodes at different angles.
6. Orbit #ad
Honeywell MS7120 Orbit Barcode Reader with USB #adOrbit #ad
- Usb cable can be connected to a computer or another host system sold separately to transmit barcode data. 5 oz. Measures 102 x 105 x 150 mm/4 x 4. 1 x 5. 9 inches w x D x H. 650-nm, 900-mw laser produces 20 lines of light in omnidirectional pattern; can make up to 1, 120 scans per second.
Weighs 410 g 14. Head tilts up to 30 degrees to accommodate scanning different objects and workstations. Handheld barcode reader can be used to scan and decode linear 1D barcodes at different angles; comes with stand for stationary use.
7. Honeywell #ad
Honeywell Mobility and Scanning 1250G-2USB Document Barcode Scanner #adHoneywell #ad
- Enables users to ensure that the desired bar Code is scanned before transmitting data, making the Scanner ideal for use in menu scanning applications. Supports all popular interfaces in one device, replacing the time consuming process of scanning programming bar codes with automatic interface detection and configuration.
Scans out-of-reach items with ease and allows users to scan 13 Mil bar codes from as far away as 17. 6 inches 447mm.
8. Honeywell #ad
Honeywell/Genesis MK7580g Area-Imaging Scanner 1D, PDF and 2D with USB Cable #adHoneywell #ad
- Image capture: improves document management by capturing and storing electronic images, personal checks, including coupons, signatures and damaged packages. Mobile phone reading: excels at scanning coupons and mobile tickets directly from the screen of a mobile device.
Stylish design: Instantly dresses up front end operation. Totalfreedom 2. 0: second-generation plug-in development platform enables the loading and linking of multiple applications directly onto the scanner, eliminating the need for host system modifications while offering expanded decoding and data formatting functionality.
Flexible licensing solution: allows current scanning needs to be met while protecting the option to upgrade scanning capabilities in the future by simply purchasing a license for the appropriate feature.
9. Honeywell #ad
Honeywell Voyager 1452G2D Wireless Area-Imaging Scanner Kit 1D, Includes Cradle and USB Cable, PDF417, and 2D #adHoneywell #ad
- Flexible licensing solution: Meets diverse scanning requirements by offering models with basic functionality, with software licenses enabling additional functionality as needs evolve.
Long battery life & tool-free battery Removal: Field-replaceable lithium ion battery provides 14 hours or more of use, depending on scanning volume. Mobile phone reading: Scans coupons, mobile tickets and digital wallets from the screens of mobile devices.
Future proof: for those who only require 1d scanning now but anticipate 2D scanning in the future, the Voyager 1452g can be affordably upgraded from 1D to 2D scanning at any time. Bluetooth wireless technology: facilitates scanning of all standard 1D, PDF, and 2D bar codes up to 10 meters 33 feet from the base depending on the environment.