As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Creative Teaching Press #ad
Creative Teaching Math Minutes, 5th Grade activity workbook 100 minutes to better basic skills #adCreative Teaching Press #ad
- Creative teaching Press Brand of Products. Sold Individually. Short name: book math Minutes Grade 5 112 Pages. Grade level: Elementary-Middle School. Typical use: instructional Materials / Math / Problem Solving.
2. The Learning Journey #ad
The Learning Journey: Match It! Memory, Mathematics, STEM Addition and Subtraction Game Helps to Teach Early Math Facts 30 Matching Pairs #adThe Learning Journey #ad
- Playing together with family or friends provides a fantastic opportunity to learn about taking turns, sharing and helping each other. Gain early mathematics skills – the match it! memory mathematics game introduces early math skills including number recognition and basic addition and subtraction.
This game requires the child to remember the location of previous puzzle pieces so that they can match them up to form the correct match. Boost memory skills – memory skills improve with practice. Encourage confidence – learning mathematics can be a daunting process, but games are a friendly, enjoyable introduction to the basic skills your child needs before moving on to more complex mathematics.
By matching the sum to its answer, the child gains an important understanding of mathematic fundamentals, all aided by the pictures which provide a helpful clue.
They can actively boost their memory while having fun! Learn together & boost social skills – learning together while playing games makes learning a fun, collaborative experience. Successful matching provides a huge boost of self-esteem to reward that focus. This can help any child to feel more positive and confident when approaching literacy tasks. Improve focus – playing the memory game competitively can provide an extra boost of focus, encouraging children to concentrate on the task at hand while they play.
3. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Money Bags Coin Value Game, Ages 7+, Money Recognition, Counting Game #adLearning Resources #ad
- Winner of 5 awards; Fun for ages 7+. Learn valuable money skills through fun game play. Players collect, count, and exchange money all the way to the finish line. Includes game board with spinner, 100 plastic coins, play bills, markers, and dice.2-4 players.
4. Versa Tiles #ad
Fractions, hand2mind VersaTiles Math an Engaging Puzzle Game Kit for Kids Grade 5+, Whole Numbers, and Algebraic Thinking | 6 Student Activity Books and 1 Teacher Guide, Graphing, Decimals #adVersa Tiles #ad
- Flexibility for whole-class practice, small-group guided practice, independent or partner work, learning stations. Engaging puzzle format for a fun challenge.
Improved functionality makes it easier to use. The same self-checking system you know with a fresh new design. Includes 6 grade-level activity books, 2 answer cases, and a teacher guide.
5. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Common Core Math 4 Today, Grade 5 Common Core 4 Today #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- Ready to use for warm-ups, centers or early finishers. A full 40 weeks of activities. Common Core aligned. Daily practice paired with weekly assessments. Reproducible.
6. Key Education #ad
& 2ND Grade & Ell, 1st, Carson Dellosa – Sentence Building Literacy Resource with 86 Cards for Language Arts For K #adKey Education #ad
- Hands on learning resource covers parts of speech, punctuation, capital letters, and building sentences language skills. Game ideas, sample sentences and teaching suggestions.
Includes grammatically color-coded interlocking cards 55 word, 4 punctuation and 27 photo cards. Parents and teachers tailor activities to different learning levels. Supports ncte and NAEYC standards.
7. Learning Resources #ad
Ages 5+, Homeschool, 114 Pieces, Learning Resources Sight Word Swat a Sight Word Game, Visual, Tactile and Auditory Learning #adLearning Resources #ad
- The sight-word flies are color-coded by level: blue for Pre-Primer; Red for Primer; Green for First Grade; Orange for Second Grade; and Purple for Third Grade.
Homeschool supplies for ages 5+. Set includes 110 double-sided flies printed with the top 220 Dolch sight words, which are a selection of words found most frequently in children’s books.
After one of the 220 dolch sight words is called out, use your swatter to swat the word on the matching fly. Build reading, spelling and vocabulary skills through playful competition with up to 4 players. The element of speed promotes confidence and fluency in reading.
8. Scholastic Teaching Resources #ad
Scholastic Success with Fractions & Decimals, Grade 5 Success With Math #adScholastic Teaching Resources #ad
- Easy to follow, fun lessons. A valuable teaching tool. Fraction and decimal skill building practice. Great for the classroom or at home. Correlated to state standards.
9. Really Good Stuff #ad
Really Good Stuff Math Mats Dice Games – Turn Math Practice Into a Game with These Engaging Mats – 24 Double-Sided Mats –Kindergarten, First Grade, Second Grade #adReally Good Stuff #ad
- Easy-to-use: with these mats, all you need is a pair of dice and a dry erase marker for hours of fun math practice. What’s included: this interactive game comes with 24 6" by 9½" double-sided mats, Write Again wipe-off laminate, 3 each of 8 unique mats.
Inform and engage: math mats dice games are an interactive and engaging way to support a variety of basic math skills, addition and subtraction through 20, including counting, and more.